Now we know what McVay thought our biggest weakness was

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure drafting Everett is a sign they don't have confidence in Higbee or Hemingway... we did lose Kendricks. I think they like this unit and want to run some 3 TE sets.

As far as WR's; once you get past Austin, Woods, and Cooper there were a lot of question marks.

Once you got past Woods, there was a lot of question marks, CGI. Lol.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It is pretty obvious to me.

Everett replaces Kendricks.

Kupp and Reynolds replace Quick and Britt.
No need to go "fantasy cutting" Cooper and Thomas.
There could easily be a place on the 53-man roster for those guys.

Now the defense we just got deeper and younger.

They lost Sims, Hayes and Thomas and gained 3-4 replacements Ekukam, Price and Smart.

Throw in the free agents like Walker and Barwin.

We have everything from one extreme to the other veterans you know the system two young studs we could rotate and play valuable time.

There's a place on this team for every one of our draft picks he's on the 53 of the practice squad.

Even room for guys like Adams at kick returner, Davis at running back and Collins at cornerback.

Sims

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Tavon Austin, I am not sure he's the easiest guy to work into an NFL offense. Slow learner ( Austin bombed the Wonderlic test scoring, 7). I don't believe this offense works to his advantage.At the very least, I think they’re not going to try to put him in the same high-volume role ---(Rob Boras system)---