Now that we're over all that

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They still have to address the Oline right???? There just aren't even enough bodies to field a full team at this point and they don't have the luxury of extra picks so who are they targeting?

I saw they supposedly talked to Wiz but is he worth what he wants? They apparently did not make a deal if he is visiting somewhere else, TB?

Is Barksdale coming back?

Every pick on the Oline???

You know you can't believe anything they are saying so who knows

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Rams only have two starting linemen on the the roster! They have to sign free agents just to have a complete line. They could have a much worse line if they aren't careful.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What's the odds of getting Scherf f, Barks, and Wiz? I tell you what, though I'd totally be down with picking Cooper and going OG in the second round.

ram007

Starter
They better get OL fixed. Per ESPN, Foles is bad under pressure.

insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12457381/grading-sam-bradford-nick-foles-trade-nfl

....."
One of Foles' biggest problems is his play under pressure. He completed just 39.8 percent of his passes under pressure and posted a 4-to-5 touchdown-to-interception ratio.

He goes to a Rams team whose offensive line had a pass blocking efficiency of 75.7, which was the fifth worst in the league. The Rams have already released Jake Long, who was one of their best pass protectors in 2014. The only players who we know will be starters on the offensive line in 2015 are Greg Robinson, who struggled badly as a rookie, and Rodger Saffold.".....

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Looks like we're going Scherff, Tomlinson, Grasu. In that order.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They could sign Blalock and Barksdale and only need a center, which they could draft or maybe Rhaney is the guy.

They could call Wisniewski up and up the ante.

They could get some good OGs in this draft and a starting center. Even though Fisher prefers experienced centers, teams start rookie centers all the time.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Keep our options wide open. Barksdale is a viable starter but I'm not willing to overpay someone who gets manhandled when facing a 3-4 defense. Let him test the market to see his worth, we can nab Scherff if we have a glaring hole at RT.