Now that we don't have any day 2 picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
What do you think it would take to get back into the 2nd or 3rd?

Could Nick Foles and a 4th get us into the 3rd?

If you think it would, would you do it? I don't see Snisher staying pat. I feel like they'll be trading up again to try to get at least one weapon for the new QB. This draft has a few quality WRS on day two.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yes, I think Foles and a 4th can get us into the 3rd. And absolutely, I would do it. I think that's the ideal scenario. After that, just getting a 6th or 7th for him would be great. A lot of it will depend how the QBs fall in the draft.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yeah they're going all in.. definitely expect us to be packaging some more picks and getting back into the 2nd or 3rd round

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
This is the one aspect of this trade that kept me from being elated- losing BOTH our second rounders. I really wish we could have kept our Philly pick, and got a good WR or TE target.

I get the feeling Snead tried to cling to one of those picks, but ultimately lost, in order to move up to #1.

I Think there will be some kind of package deal to get into the 3rd round.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
yeah they're going all in.. definitely expect us to be packaging some more picks and getting back into the 2nd or 3rd round

We now have two 4'th round picks, at # 110 and # 113, both of which could be packaged into a later round 3 pick according to the trade value chart. If Rashard Higgins is still available, that's how I spend it. jmo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, I think Foles and a 4th can get us into the 3rd. And absolutely, I would do it. I think that's the ideal scenario. After that, just getting a 6th or 7th for him would be great. A lot of it will depend how the QBs fall in the draft.
Realistically, Foles and our 190 might get Denver's 144. At least we could get some value for him and Denver buys a little insurance on the cheap. Now who do you target in the top of the 5th?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This frees up a lot of the time that I would have spent watching the draft...I'll have only tepid interest now...Interested to see how it goes down, but nowhere near what I would be if the Rams were involved...

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles/Mason/two 4ths/two 6ths

For the Cowboys 2nd round pick.

Take Michael Thomas or Tyler Boyd.

Target the best K, DT, S and LB UDFAs. Boom!

Ram65

Legend
Is Mason going to be out of jail by September? That is if the Johnny Law can find him.

Rams could trade Keenum if they are all in on the #1 pick. Foles has some value.

Sneads will wheel and deal at any time. It would likely be for a player they really value at a certain spot.

jap

Legend
What do you think it would take to get back into the 2nd or 3rd?

Could Nick Foles and a 4th get us into the 3rd?

If you think it would, would you do it? I don't see Snisher staying pat. I feel like they'll be trading up again to try to get at least one weapon for the new QB. This draft has a few quality WRS on day two.

Watcha talkin' 'bout, Willis? When the Hair gets on the phone, we can pull extra picks by making deals. When the draft pressure is on and war rooms get nervous, that's when the Hair and the 'Stache are at their most lethal when playing Let's make A Deal.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If the Broncos can't land Kaepernick, Denver may make an offer for Keenum based on the Kubiak connection. How about the Denver 63 pick for Keenum and a 6'th ?