Now that the first round is in the books I need fantasy football help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who should I draft

• McCaffrey

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Fournette

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I have the first overall pick in a dynasty league im in so we basically do a rookie draft every year. I was really hoping Fouranett wouldn't go the the jags because thats who I was planning on taking but now that hes a jag and McCaffery is a Panther who would you guys take with the #1 overall. Its a standard league meaning no PPR whos gonna have the better career? I can't screw this up. your opinions are much appreciated.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fournette and it's no contest. Stewart is still in Carolina no? They'll probably share the workload. I also think McCaffery is going to be a slot receiver in the end.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Standard & .5 league - Fournette
1 PPR - It's close. I'd still lean Fournette, barely. I wouldn't knock anyone for going McCaffery in that format.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Definitely take Fournette, especially in a standard dynasty league. There are legitimate concerns about how long McCaffrey can last in the NFL with his frame. Plus, I don't think he's guaranteed the workload that Fournette is. The Jags want to run the football early and often.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I would take Fournette of those two.

Like others have said; he's going to get the chance for a lot of carries.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone for your opinions your probably right about Fournette I just hate it that hes a Jag but maybe he is good enough to overcome that. The last decent fantasy back they have had was Maurice Jones Drew back in his prime.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Thanks everyone for your opinions your probably right about Fournette I just hate it that hes a Jag but maybe he is good enough to overcome that. The last decent fantasy back they have had was Maurice Jones Drew back in his prime.
Not to make you feel worse about Fournette, but their head coach, Doug Marrone, also has a solid history of spreading touches to multiple backs. He's never had a Fournette though. I do think Fournette will only see 1/2 the passing down plays at best. Yeldon is adequate there and the NFL is really trending away from backs never leaving the field.