Now playing: Rams #10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
For a guy that ran a sub-amazing 40 time, I sure didn't see anyone catching him from behind on those long TDs.

#FootballSpeed

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The words that come to me when I watch his film are "sudden" and "tough." His ability to change directions really quickly and that toughness are going to play very well in the NFL.

I can't remember an offseason where I was this jacked. Cannot. Effin. Wait.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He runs funny because the guy's frame is like a square. He looks like a LOAD to deal with... you can tell he's a tough SOB.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
He's a WR in a RB's body. His vision is terrific, every highlight his head is popping around looking for defenders to juke. Some highlights, he drops the shoulder to take on defenders during a YAC play. THIS is a slot receiver. Him, Austin, Britt/Thomas/Quick, & Gurley are going to be a deadly combo. More excited about him than Wes Welker.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Love his highlights and his jenky running style, a little wildcat, can make a tough catch, fights for the ball. What's not to like? Plug this kid in and lets see what we've got.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
A lot of guys have been calling on us to sign Alquan Boldin during the off season.

Snisher's response, "yeah. We just drafted a younger version."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
At the very least we added some ferocity to our wr core with this draft

And at TE assuming Higbee doesn't turn out to be the knucklehead he very well could be.

Your comment about Cooper's running style.......he's choppy. Sort of like how Micheal Johnson would run, if you remember him.

That said there is some science behind that and it's why Johnson ran that why at least I read that during the Olympics when he was killing it on the track. When your feet are touching the ground you are bringing your speed back up, when your feet are in the air your speed is slowing. Stride rate or frequency is what runners call it.

I like Cooper, he's aggressive in the air and after the catch he moves like a RB.