Now it gets fun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Unit

UDFA
I'll confess this year hasn't been what I expected. But now we have a defense others fear (past three weeks, gave up 10 to SF, 17 to AZ (discount the pick-6 and the fumble-6), 7 to Denver), and today was something like the 7th game in a row against a team that won 10 or more games last year. Now it gets fun:

My son is in grad school at U Cal San Diego; hope he sees the game next Sunday. Then, at home against the Raiders; we'll be there. And the following week, my wife and I are visiting our daughter in DC; hoping to take her and her boyfriend to the Rams/Redskins game. Should be interesting; her boyfriend is from Spain. She's turning him into a Cardinals baseball fan, but I don't think he's ever seen an NFL game. The teams are also-rans, of course; but should be fun to see FedEx Field.

I wish the Rams were playing for playoff seeding; but unless you get to the conference championship game, that's kind of a false promise, anyway. Incredibly fun to watch the kind of team we've hoped for, playoff implications or not.

I'm happy for the coaching staff and front office. Feels like they've generally done things right, but it's hard to overcome 10 consecutive losing seasons. I sure hope it's starting to come around.