Nothing against G. Robinson (I wanted him), but I really wish we made the trade with Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Buffalo traded their first round pick next year to move up and take Watkins. If the Rams make that trade then they would have two first round picks this upcoming year. I don't think the Rams will be bad enough that they will have a high first round pick, despite losing our QB. The two first rounders along with a second might be enough for the Rams to trade up and get their next QB. I think it's pretty likely that the Rams will be trying to trade up for a QB. Now they might have to make a RGIII type trade in order to do so. This organization can't really afford to do that-it could really deplete this team. Unfortunately we might be stuck in that position this year.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Uh, sorry, the mention of RGIII ruined the whole thought for me. I'll take the position we're in now over having RGme here. Our staff made the right decision then and I have faith they will continue to improve our team in the future. All is not lost, we will continue to move forward. (y)

duckhunter

Starter
Buffalo traded their first round pick next year to move up and take Watkins. If the Rams make that trade then they would have two first round picks this upcoming year. I don't think the Rams will be bad enough that they will have a high first round pick, despite losing our QB. The two first rounders along with a second might be enough for the Rams to trade up and get their next QB. I think it's pretty likely that the Rams will be trying to trade up for a QB. Now they might have to make a RGIII type trade in order to do so. This organization can't really afford to do that-it could really deplete this team. Unfortunately we might be stuck in that position this year.

The FO look like geniuses if they added ammo for a trade up in next year's premiere QB raffle. Of course there is no guarantees but they would have improved their chances.