Noteboom missed?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Unless he improves massively he will be a disaster at LT.
Complete disaster.
Would rather option Whitworth again.
I said if Whitworth is not back. Like, if he retires. If he wants to comeback I am sure they would want him assuming he continues his high level of play.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Whitworth is playing til he is 50.
Who knows, lol. I can't think of any LT In history playing at this Level. Just F**&%ING Unreal .

If I'm the Rams, I stick with him till he retires.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If Noteboom gets healthy I'd like to see them use him as a sixth olineman.

Put him next to Whitworth - outside or inside of big Whit.

Like has been said get him a ton of reps at LT and have that be his primary role in the backup role.

But get him out there on the field being a heavy set line. He's athletic enough that he could be a move piece on the line that could likely get out and make a catch need be.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
He’s on that Tom Brady magic water.

Whitworth had COVID this summer.

Trump was quoted as saying he feels 20 years younger after his stay in the hospital from COVID.

All tongue in cheek.

Big Whit has been awesome.

Seems like sticking to a running - a running game that works - has helped him find some youth.

May the spring never run dry for Big Whit!

fearsomefour

Legend

Trump was quoted as saying he feels 20 years younger after his stay in the hospital from COVID.

All tongue in cheek.

Seems like sticking to a running - a running game that works - has helped him find some youth.

Will be interesting to compare, say, week 12 to now and see how he holds up.
He was dinged up a little last year also I believe.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He will be their best option if Whitworth is not back next yr.

He might be only a stopgap, but in 2021, its either him or Whitworth, while maybe they groom a 21' draft pick.

I don't see Evans as a LT and Noteboom is a LT, not a guard. He looked good in the 18' preseason at LT and his playing exp at OG will help him.

Noteboom won’t be a good OLT. He can’t block consistently enough. Why do people keep saying he would be?

All tongue in cheek.

That’s likely not tongue in cheek by Trump. Steroids have that affect. Now we just need to find a medical reason to perscribe them to Whitworth if he shows signs of slowing down.