Not some bad Football Talk on KTRS tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It's almost over but giving them a plug for a pretty damn good show. They've been covering the NFC West tonight. Good job by Hadley and his cohort.. I think it's over at 9:00 PM CST.

http://ktrs.com/KTRS_Stream.html

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Any interesting points raised while you were listening?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:

One point that raised an eyebrow with me, was when they were previewing the whiners.. It was brought up with Alex Smith gone, what if Kaepernick falters (sophmore jinx as a starter I guess?) or gets injured.. Who is there?

Scott Tolzien was brought up first as more or less a non factor.. Then they went into Colt McCoy.. One thing I never realized about McCoy was his rushing with Texas in college. They said Colt lead them in rushing one year? I can kind of see why the Whiners obtained him now with their philosiphy with Kaepernick and a mobile QB.. You asked Dude.. :cool:

Friday (4-19) night they will be looking at the AZ Cardinals and non conference foes of the Rams. Just use the link here..

PS. Dude.. What is up with E$PN 101's site on podcasts and etc? None of the links work for me... Is it me or the site update? I don't like a site under construction while active. Do it offline, load it at a late hour and work out any bugs.. Bad job so far by 101.. Just saying.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Okay what the hell did I do to make this audio come on automatically? My apologies for being ignorant..

PS.. Just fixed it. Don't know where the KTRS tags came from. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was also brought up that they fear Seatlle more long term as foes, due to the Whiners getting older faster with the comparisons of rosters.. They were praising Wilson so much I almost got sick.. :cool:

Time will tell though..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:

One point that raised an eyebrow with me, was when they were previewing the whiners.. It was brought up with Alex Smith gone, what if Kaepernick falters (sophmore jinx as a starter I guess?) or gets injured.. Who is there?

Scott Tolzien was brought up first as more or less a non factor.. Then they went into Colt McCoy.. One thing I never realized about McCoy was his rushing with Texas in college. They said Colt lead them in rushing one year? I can kind of see why the Whiners obtained him now with their philosiphy with Kaepernick and a mobile QB.. You asked Dude.. :cool:

Friday (4-19) night they will be looking at the AZ Cardinals and non conference foes of the Rams. Just use the link here..

PS. Dude.. What is up with E$PN 101's site on podcasts and etc? None of the links work for me... Is it me or the site update? I don't like a site under construction while active. Do it offline, load it at a late hour and work out any bugs.. Bad job so far by 101.. Just saying.
Cool, thanks. And yeah, I've been hoping something happens to Kaepernick and they're screwed as a result. They absolutely could have afforded both Kaepernick and Smith, but chose to put all their eggs in one stupid looking potato head, turtle-loving basket. Hope it backfires in spades.

101's podcasts work. They all load into that player that's above the list of links.
Nothing opens into another page. All those links just start playing in that one player.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The Dude said:
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:

Cool, thanks. And yeah, I've been hoping something happens to Kaepernick and they're screwed as a result. They absolutely could have afforded both Kaepernick and Smith, but chose to put all their eggs in one stupid looking potato head, turtle-loving basket. Hope it backfires in spades.

101's podcasts work. They all load into that player that's above the list of links.
Nothing opens into another page. All those links just start playing in that one player.
Welcome..

On 101.. Ummm.. No.. No links work there including the player. When was the last time you tried? I just did before posting this with my PC and laptop.. All other links were working 2 days ago.. I even posted Pro Football Sunday here. Can't do that now. Maybe they don't want us to? :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:
Dagonet said:
The Dude said:

Welcome..

On 101.. Ummm.. No.. No links work there including the player. When was the last time you tried? I just did before posting this with my PC and laptop.. All other links were working 2 days ago.. I even posted Pro Football Sunday here. Can't do that now. Maybe they don't want us to? :cool:
Works for me at this very moment. On a PC laptop using the Chrome browser.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101sports.com/podcasts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101sports.com/podcasts/</a>