Not So Fast On Schotty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Mort is reporting Fisher will interview Hue Jackson, OAKs ex HC, for the OC position on Wednesday

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
steferfootball said:
I'm not sure what I think about Hue Jackson, but I'm glad we aren't giving the nod to Shot yet.

Jackson is an inriguing option. One thing he always did with the Raiders is take shots downfield. When the Raiders were lookin good with Jason Campbell he always took a few shots downfield, didnt always work, but Jackson knew he had to get the D to respect their downfield threats. That was the type of offense Al Davis wanted, thats why he really liked the speedy WRs. They would always have a decent running game. I really liked what he did with Jason Campbell and the offense, thats the positives to look at.

boondock

UDFA
From what little I know about the two, Jackson seems more intriguing to me. Mainly because of how he had the Raiders playing this year. Not so much of the usual Raider nonsense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Is this interview to satisfy the Rooney Rule again or something falling apart with the reported Shotty deal?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ramhusker said:
Is this interview to satisfy the Rooney Rule again or something falling apart with the reported Shotty deal?

On twitter Chris Mortensen said the Rooney Rule applies to GM and HC candidates.