Not seeing either Hill or Davis in horns next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that's true, but if he is someone you want to keep you don't let him clear waivers,
Cant put him on practice squad until after he clears waivers
I think Fisher prefers 2 QB but I cant see any way they go with less than 3 next year if Sam is on the team. Only way I could see it would be if Sam isnt ready to go and goes on the IR where he can return later in the year.
I could see Hill or Davis being a final cut, and resigned after week 1 if need be

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the 3rd QB exemption only applies for the 45 (I think)-man game day roster. They still count against the 53.

So it's not as though game day roster and practice squad are the only options. The QB can be inactive on game day.

The three QBs already counted against the 53-man roster, so it's not as though the rule change is costing us a roster spot.

It wouldn't shock me if they go with just two QBs, but given our situation, I think three is more likely.
Actually, the 3rd QB exemption was totally removed a few years back, but an extra spot added to the active roster.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...arterback-rule-46-active-players-on-game-day/