Not Rams Related, but WOW.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
10174921_623897531028531_7180346427496987777_n_zpsa5875676.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Haha!

Wow!

They should have done a George Costanza "opposite" approach.

tumblr_mceua23qlI1rcaovvo1_1280.jpg

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I would be devastated if I was a Raider fan.

And what happened on 2011 and 2012.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's a theory!...

In every round, our strategy should be to trade into the spot right behind the Raiders!

We can't miss!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Wow, they could have Rodgers throwing to Fitz and Megatron...
Instead, they're the Raiders, gotta suck

SierraRam

Recreational User
Good god! - this is alarming. They should fire their front office 2 times! Commitment to Excellence - HA!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not to mention they traded a 2012 first rounder and 2013 second rounder for Carson Palmer who started a whopping 24 game for them!

V3

Hall of Fame
They need to burn their war room down, move the team, and get a new owner(it could be genetic). A witch doctor, priest, and some sage wouldn't hurt, either.

Rams version for comparison:
2004: Steven Jackson, Ahmad Carroll
2005: Alex Barron, Marcus Spears
2006: Tye Hill, Jason Allen
2007: Adam Carriker, Darrelle Revis :sick:
2008: Chris Long, Matt Ryan
2009: Jason Smith, Tyson Jackson
2010: Sam Bradford, Ndamukong Suh
2011: Robert Quinn, Mike Pouncey
2012: Michael Brockers, Bruce Irvin
2013: Tavon Austin, Dee Milliner
2013: Alec Ogletree, Travis Frederick

Only Revis really hurts, we could sure use him right about now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I would be devastated if I was a Raider fan.

And what happened on 2011 and 2012.

Carson Palmer trade.

Edit: Actually, they traded a 1st for Richard Seymour for 2011 and Carson Palmer for 2012 1st rounders.

In 2011, New England took starting LT Nate Solder.

In 2012, Cincy took CB Dre Kirkpatrick.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow, they could have Rodgers throwing to Fitz and Megatron...
Instead, they're the Raiders, gotta suck

Thats what I thought when I was looking over the list. Had they made better decisions they'd be a powerhouse and may even have a couple of trips to the SB and maybe a title or two.

Wow.....then people would be saying Al Davis was a genius.......but instead like the GIF say's its the opposite.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I don't want anybody to take this as a commentary on the player I won't name here. It's not meant to be.

But...

Suh was also rookie of the year in 2010, has been to several pro bowls, been an NFL first team all-pro a few times, and is (arguably I suppose) in the top 5 for players at his position.

Again, NOT intended as a shot at anybody, but I think Suh could probably be put with Revis on the list of players the a Rams might have been ok ending up with.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suddenly I don't feel as bad about the state of the rams the last decade

jjab360

Legend
I don't want anybody to take this as a commentary on the player I won't name here. It's not meant to be.

But...

Suh was also rookie of the year in 2010, has been to several pro bowls, been an NFL first team all-pro a few times, and is (arguably I suppose) in the top 5 for players at his position.

Again, NOT intended as a shot at anybody, but I think Suh could probably be put with Revis on the list of players the a Rams might have been ok ending up with.
The difference is that the player the Rams ended up with has more of an impact than Suh at a more important position. The thing about listing players you missed out on is that it doesn't make much sense if you still would have taken the same player in hindsight.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

But...

No bro, we would have been much worse if we would have drafted Suh.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

But...

3 times to the Pro Bowl, 2 times All Pro. Not saying that he is bad, but some of that is based on his rep and he is not that good v. the run and even Lions fans will say that.

Would I rather have him than Bradford? Nope. Is he better at his position than Bradford is at his? Yep.

V3

Hall of Fame
No bro, we would have been much worse if we would have drafted Suh.

That year, sure, but they probably would have had the first pick in the next draft and they could have taken Cam Newton who, IMO, is better than Bradford. We would have missed out on Quinn, though. A lot of what-ifs.

That year, sure, but they probably would have had the first pick in the next draft and they could have taken Cam Newton who, IMO, is better than Bradford. We would have missed out on Quinn, though. A lot of what-ifs.

Yeah imagine Cam throwing to Amendola and Gibson, with our 2011 O line, no way are we picking number 2 overall with Newton as QB, which means no RGIII trade.