Not One Holding Call!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Early in the game the Rams were stuffing Seattle whether they ran or passed. They simply couldn’t block our D Line and Wilson was getting killed. So, it appeared to me they simply realized they had to hold to stop the Rams.

I wasn’t even focused on Donald and saw 4 obvious holds on replays. I’m talking their right arm all the way around Donald and hooking him. It wasn’t just Donald either. Brockers, Quinn, and Ogletree were also held.

Seattle simply seemed to realize it wasn’t going to be called and amped it up. I think it is time for McVay to mention his frustration with the lack of holding calls for his defense. He might get a fine, but some attention needs to go towards Donald’s lack of calls.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like I said before the game, Steratore's crew doesn't call a lot of penalties. That could help us or hurt us. It hurt us today. This would have been a good game to have someone more flag-happy like Hochuli.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
There is a total lack of consistency with NFL officials unless your taking about being consistently bad, there they are consistent. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, they suck.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Yeah there were some holds not called, as well as PI not called on Seattle. Especially at the end of the game.

fearsomefour

Legend
There is a total lack of consistency with NFL officials unless your taking about being consistently bad, there they are consistent. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, they suck.
This is the maddening part to me.
One crew calls holding, one doesn't. One is tough on illegal hands bs DBs, the next one isent.
They really need to shorten the rule book by nearly 50% and have specific areas of focus.
The game is probably too complex for that however.