Not Loking Good For 1st Round QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

raiders, cards and bills all signed qbs who will probably start for them. can''t see any of them taking a qb early in the 1st.

this could bring the rams #22 pick into play for a trade.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I deleted my original post...

Your point is valid. Maybe the QB's don't go early but there is trade up action for one of them?

These teams in need of a QB might feel more comfortable trading and using a 2nd pick (plus) on them instead of a high first rounder.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
kurtfaulk said:

raiders, cards and bills all signed qbs who will probably start for them. can''t see any of them taking a qb early in the 1st.

The Raiders are the only team IMOwho think they got their long term guy,I still think the QB's go off the board

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Thordaddy said:
kurtfaulk said:

The Raiders are the only team IMOwho think they got their long term guy,I still think the QB's go off the board

Not sure about that. The jury is out on Flynn and if the reports that came out of Seattle last preseason are true than I would say he cant even be counted on as a stop-gap.

No doubt today's trades hurt the chance is of 2 or 3 QBs coming off the board before we pick.

Id say Buffalo getting Kolb eliminates them from the mix. I dont think Arizona was ever really stoked about the QB prospects and the acquisition of Palmer probably eliminates them.

Iron Lion

Starter
Interesting team is the Jags. Picking way too high to grab Geno and their 2nd pick is probably not going to get them Barkley.

iced

read some where that kolb won't deter the bills from drafting a qb, so they're still in it.

Geno Smith is going in the top 10.. i think his floor is buffalo

…..

Legend
Yeah i wouldnt put my future, not even a years time, into any of those three QB's at this point.

Palmers age, not nessecarily his production, being the prohibiting factor. Kolb comes with question marks about consistency and game management, and Flynn is still the guy that had 1 great game.

Besides, Flynn went to the Raiders, when's the last time they actually made a good decision? He's jinxed before he can even get started.

IMO, all three teams would be wise to consider a QB...but to your point, that doesnt mean they will if they dont like the QB class.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
OUt of all of the QB moves this offseason it's only Alex Smith's got the potential to be a #1 starter IMO. Then again the Chiefs are seriously looking into Geno, so I guess no one's 100%

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Iron Lion said:
Interesting team is the Jags. Picking way too high to grab Geno and their 2nd pick is probably not going to get them Barkley.
Plus both the GM, the coach and owner's son scouted Geno Smith. It seems they like him, but will they be able to trade down and take him? A lot of mocks have the Eagles taking him.