Not holding my breath, but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Every year or two there is some team that battles through the odds and makes the playoffs...Why not the Rams?

Honestly, I'm just pulling for the offense to score some points and the defense to wreak havoc and get this team to 8-8 or better. The playoffs would be gravy after that. But what the hell, c'mon boys!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We'll need a lot of help from other teams, AND we'll have to run the table on the rest of our schedule, but what the hell.
Stranger things have happened. Admittedly it's going to be a little harder without Bradford, but again .... stranger things.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I would be real happy with 8-8 because these last 6 games are real important for our young guys. They need to be tough right now and find a way to compete even if we don't have a shot at the playoffs (later).

If we lay down and die right now it doesn't bode well for next year, every game should be played like there is a playoff berth on the line. Get a big win or two, like on the road vs. NFC West, and we build momentum and confidence for next year's post season run.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I am hoping for a big run but, with the second hardest schedule the remainder of the season, it's probably just not in the cards.

Every team the rams play except one is in the running for the playoffs.

Still, if you can stomp the Colts, you can play anybody, so there is real hope of some great football for the Rams.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
One game at a time. I certainly wouldn't mind pummeling the rest of the West in the coming weeks though.
There's a little bounce in the step right now, feeling fresh off of a big win and a bye week...big things certainly could come to follow.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I'd be really happy if they could finish .500. Winning 4 of the last 6 would set up their breakout 2014 season quite well. Plus, I would win my futures o/u bet I placed. Like everyone else, anything more than that is just gravy. Playing well and finishing 3-3 is OK, too, but I'm greedy and really want that .500 record.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My bottom line: DON'T finish in last place in the division. Shoot as high as you can go...but finish in 3rd place at least.
Stay out the F'in cellar Rams. Thats where the Deadbirds belong...not us.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One game at a time. I certainly wouldn't mind pummeling the rest of the West in the coming weeks though.
There's a little bounce in the step right now, feeling fresh off of a big win and a bye week...big things certainly could come to follow.

My thoughts exactly. With this team, we really never know what we will get from week to week. I LOVE the fact that we have a legit running back now though. That makes things a little more predictable. Even so, the Rams could go out and lay a massive steaming deuce on the field this w/e and we would all change our tunes pretty quick, haha. I am still glowing over the Indy beat down however, and will continue to celebrate it until Sunday. Hopefully then I can start a new celebration......

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know what to expect with this team. I think we are all pretty much in the same boat. We see great performances. We've seen bad.

This week?

I don't know? But I want my ROD money! :lol:

Let's beat the Bears, then go from there.