NOT happy with Seahawks and Cardinals draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Seahawks: They have had a way better draft then I had hoped. Jarron Reed in the 2nd was an absolute steal. Now they just got Alex Collins in the 5th who I think is incredibly underrated. Add that to Ifedi and they have had a nice draft so far.

Cardinals: As long as he stays out of trouble, Nkemdiche is a steal at 29 and has top 10 potential. Then they took Evan Boehm from is in the 4th.

Our top two division competitors are having good a draft. I just hope our class turns out better!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Agreed and don't forget that SF has improved too through their draft.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No worries..We will kick that NFC West ass like normal...Except this year, the rest of the NFL gets the same treatment!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
And yet it's April. Everybody's draft is full of promise and upside. But......

We have a QB!!!!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Meh I'm not that impressed. Seattle lost a lot on the o line in the offseason so they didn't really upgrade with Ifedi. And Nkemdiche will be suspended soon enough. Him and his buddy Laremy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh Seattle had a couple nice picks but underwhelmed by most of their picks that RB won't contribute imo. Cards I'm not as impressed very much either.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Every team is expected to improve after the draft. I just hope our QB is the missing piece to win games consistently.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I haven't been this happy, since 2010.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle hasn't had a good draft since 2012. Keim's Cards will probably find another quality sleeper in another smartest guy in the room type draft that doesn't include a QBOTF or much else. Niners need to string together a few good drafts just to get back to being competitive again.