Not greedy! Will be happy with either Jewell or Kiser!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I think I saw somewhere earlier today that both Josey Jewell and Micah Kiser have either made visits with the Rams or have scheduled visits with the Rams. I really like both players and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams get one of them during the upcoming Draft!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think I saw somewhere earlier today that both Josey Jewell and Micah Kiser have either made visits with the Rams or have scheduled visits with the Rams. I really like both players and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams get one of them during the upcoming Draft!
I love Kiser. He's a tackling machine. He would look good in horns!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Tegray Scales & Micah Kiser would be a very good 4th round #135 or #136 selections. Genard Avery, Christian Sam & Jack Cichy would be excellent 6th rd selections. I would also have Nick Deluca on speed dial after the draft has concluded.

In March of 2019 the Rams will have 3 of their four inside LB'ers entering Free Agency ....Ramik Wilson, Bryce Hager & Cory Littleton.

Mark Barron stand a very good chance to be released before 2019 Free agency in order to save over $7 million in cap space.