Non-Rams' Signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and yes the Collins' signing was madness too. Those safeties on the market this year were strong but holy crap.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And how much will Thomas get? I would have liked him, but the Rams would have had to outbid the Cowboys big time to get him. Weddle wanted to play with the Rams

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt. In hindsight the Weddle signing is lookin better and better. Oh and mods I figured a new thread would be good for non-Rams signings but after visiting the main thread maybe not? If you gotta nuke this feel free.

…..

Legend
Oh and yes the Collins' signing was madness too. Those safeties on the market this year were strong but holy crap.

I didn’t see the Collins numbers, but wasn’t he ranked as the 5th best player in the NFL?

wmc540

Pro Bowler
And how much will Thomas get? I would have liked him, but the Rams would have had to outbid the Cowboys big time to get him. Weddle wanted to play with the Rams

What makes Earl Thomas even further out of reach of a lot of teams is he already has a Superbowl bowl ring. He can completely go out there for some serious mercenary money.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Greg Williams jets defense is gonna be very good

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Packers are going all in. Preston Smith, Z'adarius Smith., and Adrian Amos signed right out of the gate.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Big FA signings by teams that all have something in common. They arent very good. We see this every season good players get overpaid to go to bad teams and it ends up not changing a thing. Oh well glad we aren't on that ship anymore

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn’t see the Collins numbers, but wasn’t he ranked as the 5th best player in the NFL?

Not sure. But he's a great box safety, and those guys are a lot easier to find than guys with the instincts in the passing game. Paying him that contract is going to look really foolish in a year or two IMO.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Looks like Dee Ford might be heading to the Whiners.....:(