Non Rams Fans view of the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Reading the comments on NFL.com about the Rams fight is upsetting. There are tons of comments saying the Rams players are thugs and dirty players. It is pretty upsetting and annoying. Josh Brown kicked our players in the head with his cleats, and Tavon Austin got a cheap shot out of bounds just like Odell Beckham Jr. I don't understand why the Rams players have so much hate on them from the general public.

jjab360

Legend
Anybody actually watching the game was probably heavily influenced by what that Giants dickriding homer Thom Brennanman was saying. He kept going on and on about how dirty the Rams were, most of his rant starting ironically right after a flag that got picked up because there was no foul on the play. Yet somehow no mention of Josh Brown kicking a player in the face, the two giants players that got ejected for fighting, the late hit on Tavon, or the OBJ taunting that started it all.

fearsomefour

Legend
Gregg Williams and Fisher.
As an aside....the running of their mouths while they are getting their heads handed to them....very bad look.
It all looks like fake tough non sense to me.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I heard that. I thought about what others were saying

Then I just carried on living my life. :rolleyes:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Would you rather be called dirty -- or lambs?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Would you rather be called dirty -- or lambs?

I'd rather have us earn the label of being dirty. McLeod should've taken the killshot on Beckham. They threw a flag anyway, so why not level the motherfucker?

A55VA6

Legend
People that I know that aren't Rams fans always tell me the Rams are "Dirty as fuck" and they "try to injure people".

:rolleyes:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
People that I know that aren't Rams fans always tell me the Rams are "Dirty as freak" and they "try to injure people".

:rolleyes:
Punch 'em in the balls and say, "No, THAT'S dirty."

bluecoconuts

Legend
10 minute majors should be handed out instead of ejections. Bring on the enforcers, if these guys are going to fight they should at least do it right.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Reading the comments on NFL.com about the Rams fight is upsetting. There are tons of comments saying the Rams players are thugs and dirty players. It is pretty upsetting and annoying. Josh Brown kicked our players in the head with his cleats, and Tavon Austin got a cheap shot out of bounds just like Odell Beckham Jr. I don't understand why the Rams players have so much hate on them from the general public.
U can partly thank that idiotic announcer

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I did read a comment from an opposing fan once, and they said something to the effect of "there are several Rams players that would almost rather get into a fight than win the game" or something like that, and I can kinda see where they are coming from with that. I think Sims and Hayes are two of those players.

jjab360

Legend
I did read a comment from an opposing fan once, and they said something to the effect of "there are several Rams players that would almost rather get into a fight than win the game" or something like that, and I can kinda see where they are coming from with that. I think Sims and Hayes are two of those players.
Then you don't know Sims or especially Hayes very well at all. Otherwise you'd know how ridiculous that sounds.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love it. I'll take that. No one wanted to play the raiders back in the day, no one wanted to play the Pistons...now, no one wants to play us, they know they will get punched in the mouth. I've never met someone who likes that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we could get a QB to go along with the dirty play...we might be onto something.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
dude fuck em. i dont care what the media or other fans say i stopped caring about them a long time ago. ill be laughing my ass off next year when this team finally dominates. i hope other teams are afraid