Non QBs in the draft that interest you...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm just trying to put my list together of players I want to watch in the upcoming conference championship games and bowl games.

Which players do you like that might be of interest to the Rams?

FRO

Legend
Brandon Scherff is my favorite prospect for the Rams. Truly nasty. Can come in and be a dominating LG for us, that's if he makes it to us.

View: http://youtu.be/TS9Hq4bdFY0

I also really like White from West Virginia. Cooper from Alabama. Maxx Williams from Minnesota. La'el Collins from LSU. Karl Joseph West Virginia.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love Kevin White out of WVU, and I really wouldn't mind taking him in the first round if we can't get a quarterback. Ty Sambraillo and Spencer Drango if you're looking for a potentially elite guard in the second round. Markus Golden, if we're talking about defensive ends. Duke Williams and Sammy Coates out of Auburn, as well as Amari Cooper.

Athos

Legend
Cooper, White, Coates, Williams, Strong, as WRs.

Cann, Matias, Jackson OGs.

Collins and Drango for OTs.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Denzel Perryman at LB and Landon Collins at safety are two guys I really really like on the defensive side of the ball. I think either could really complete this defense, but both probably go real early.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Brandon Scherff is my favorite prospect for the Rams. Truly nasty. Can come in and be a dominating LG for us, that's if he makes it to us.
I also like La'el Collins from LSU.

I'm with FRO Scherff or Collins and run it again!