Nominate A Name For The Chatroom. Let's Get

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
1) Rams Herd
2) The Pits
3) RamsHorn
4) Shofars (Musical instruments traditionally made from the horn of a ram.)

PhxRam

Okay I did my part.. The new chat should easily handle 800+ simultaneous connections

Cosmetically you are not going to see much..

Some new features

A. You can now see who is chatting in your sidebar so no more pop in and pop out.
B. The chat navigation tab at the top gives you the ability to go full screen or use a pop out.
C. No more sounds. You hated them and so did I.. Gone
D. If you have someone on ignore, they are also ignored in the chat room.
E. Replies to threads will automatically be posted in the chat so you wont miss the action. I can remove this if it becomes bothersome.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay I did my part.. The new chat should easily handle 800+ simultaneous connections

Cosmetically you are not going to see much..

Some new features

A. You can now see who is chatting in your sidebar so no more pop in and pop out.
B. The chat navigation tab at the top gives you the ability to go full screen or use a pop out.
C. No more sounds. You hated them and so did I.. Gone
D. If you have someone on ignore, they are also ignored in the chat room.
E. Replies to threads will automatically be posted in the chat so you wont miss the action. I can remove this if it becomes bothersome.
Wow. Nice.

In reference to "E" ... what dos that mean? Replies to what threads?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
any replies to messages here in this forum will post into the chatroom.
That will make for a fast chat room, no? Or is it only a designated thread, like the GDT?

PhxRam

That will make for a fast chat room, no? Or is it only a designated thread, like the GDT?

Like i said, I can remove it if it becomes to much. On a particularly active day it would probably be best to disable it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That should be interesting. I'll be sure to try that out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Would make a fine name for a band.

Well it's already been taken,,, kind of.

Slightly Stupid is a newer kick ass reggae group that the Haile casa has been digging on lately. Very good shit.

PhxRam

Well it's already been taken,,, kind of.

Slightly Stupid is a newer kick ass reggae group that the Haile casa has been digging on lately. Very good shyte.

Will check them out, thanks for the tip.

Any other suggestions for someone who is just venturing in that genre?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Will check them out, thanks for the tip.

Any other suggestions for someone who is just venturing in that genre?

We don't have enough time for that right now. LOL

If you're serious,,, I'll give you some recommendations one evening this week. Be happy to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Like i said, I can remove it if it becomes to much. On a particularly active day it would probably be best to disable it.
Ah, okay. I saw it. It's just a notification that a thread has been responded to or created. I was under the (false) impression that the chat room would post up the contents of every post instead. M'bad. I like it. I think it's a great feature.