Nominate A Name For The Chatroom. Let's Get

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Creative here now. I know we have folks with some damn good wit on this board, so let's show it. It is your chat room, so be loud and proud. :cool:

We're going to take the top ones and put them to a vote. The nomination period will only last for a few days so get your mind going. Myself I like the "War Room". Snisher's lounge would not be bad, but we have to look long term here. Not saying Fisher or Snead are going soon, but just saying. :cool: I also like Tron's suggestion in the other thread. "The Trenches"

Please also state if you like a name, even if you don't nominate one. That'll give us an idea on the top ones.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like the War Room or The Trenches. I think the War Room matches the chat room best though...damnit!!! lol

there is always the "Fishers Stache Staff" also :heh:

Alan

Legend
You're lucky I don't go in there are you'd probably be stuck with the Twilight Zone.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's never totally insane now. Close yes.. lol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're lucky I don't go in there are you'd probably be stuck with the Twilight Zone.

Come in sometime.. At times we're already where you speak of. :cool:

Alan

Legend
By the time I finish typing something 3 or 4 more plays have already been played. I'm in there but I'm just reading you guys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The chat room formally known as Prince.

prince-symbol.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like War Room or The Trenches. I can't think of any better ones but I'll throw some out there...

Rams Chat
Horns Talk
Rams Smack
The Charge
Rams Clash
Clash Rams
The Snort (haha)

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

The Glass Case of Emotion
The Edward Jones Thunderdome
The TARDIS (sorry, geek moment)
The Thanksgiving Table (because you'll spend a lot of time arguing with people you don't see all that often about subjects you should probably agree on)
The Butthead Headbutt
The Open Bar
Where Seahawks Fear to Tread