Nobody did it better. And then nobody was allowed to.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The dirty bird wasn't a team celebration. Bob N Weave was.
Thassrite.

Hell, I spelled it out, circled it, and then gave a video example of what I was talking about.

fearsomefour

Legend
Holt was wide open on that play too.

I remember going crazy and thinking we could go all the way.
Yep....that was the moment for me.
For years of Ram fandom watching good teams fold in the playoffs....that opening play to Bruce.....I actually allowed myself to believe it was going to happen.
I loved Nutten always going down to get in on the party too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:yess:
473a90da97e142f7ad87b07cf38665ee.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65teJeCr_Ew

hell the dirty bird was more entertaining
HEADS UP!!!! In approx. 1 Hour, At 2:00 pm PST, on NFLN, they are going to have a show on the Top 10 End Zone Celebrations of all time!
It will be Fun to see IF and were these rank!!(y)(y):D:yay:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really thought going into this thread that it was going to be about Deacon Jones....talk about nobody doing it better (head-slap) and then being illegal. I'm a little disappointed..

PhxRam

:yess:

HEADS UP!!!! In approx. 1 Hour, At 2:00 pm PST, on NFLN, they are going to have a show on the Top 10 End Zone Celebrations of all time!

let me know how it ends up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barry Sanders' "no celebration" is the top celebration of all time?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Barry Sanders' "no celebration" is the top celebration of all time?
It's was kind of Funny to see, what he did, called a "Celebration". But I loved it because it seemed very professional of him!
Of course he did say 'with all the running around he had to do' He was usually too tired to dance around, plus he wasn't a very good Dancer!!:LOL::D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's was kind of Funny to see, what he did, called a "Celebration". But I loved it because it seemed very professional of him!
Of course he did say 'with all the running around he had to do' He was usually too tired to dance around, plus he wasn't a very good Dancer!!:LOL::D
I just think that was a stupid way to end a "best endzone celebrations" list.
Handing the ball off to the ref is something a lot of old school players did. Sanders, Campbell, Rice, etc.
But I get it, I guess. There's a fairly big faction of people who appreciate the professionalism.

…..

Legend
I'm doing the Bob-N-Weave right now.

I cant help it, I enjoy a bit of tension. Even pre coffee, rolled over on the wrong side of the bed tension. This is football after all.....there should be tension now and then.

But this shit was too funny, and I couldn't relish in the tension anymore because I was laughing too hard at the above comment.

Thanks guys for the lift guys!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe you would not be here on this forum if it was not for my help.
Seriously Bob? You pop on here once in a blue moon and you have some sort of standing because of the past? Here's a news bulletin for you. It's a Rams site. One you sold instead of shutting it down. Rams fans are going to think the Bob-n-Weave was a better celebration than the lame ass Dirty Bird. Shocker!

Just curious though... what crawled up your ass and died that you would carry on like this? Kinda lame really.

RamzFanz

Damnit
@RamFan503 is getting on someone's ass other than mine!

Thanks guys... Keep him busy while I go post about Kroenke's Hitler toupee!

(The dirty bird sucks ass though... Just sayin'.)

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The dirty bird looks like a hen surrounded by roosters running around clucking for attention.

The Bob n' Weave looks like a bunch of guys in a circle celebrating together by playing with their massive ass balls!!! Cause you know they were badass and had the biggest balls in the league and let everyone know about it!

DenverRam

Starter
i guess the panthers taking team selfies on the sideline with 5min to go in the 4th, doesnt qualify.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My dream was for the rams to pull the bob n weave at the EJD but that didnt happen.

my new dream is this:

The year-2021
Its the final game of the regular season, Rams are playing to clinch the #1 seed in the NFC.
Rams are up 38-6 over the Whiners with 4 minutes to go at home.
Aaron Donlad just strip sacks the Whiners qb(whoever the fuck that will be) and Rams recover.
Fisher tells the offense that if they score here they can do the Bob n' Weave and he will pay the fine for it cause fuck everyone!
Goff throws a 54 yard bucket drop down the sideline to Michael Thomas for a TD. All 11 run to the end zone and do the bob n' weave.
The Rams do it again in the SB in their home stadium as they are up 37-13 over the Cheatriots with a minute to go.
Bellicheat cries about it after the game. When asked why they did it, Fisher responds with "Cause fuck those cheating cunts! Go Rams!!"