Nobody did it better. And then nobody was allowed to.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is right, whatever I say. It was my opinion and I didn't try and cram it down anyone elses throat. If you do not like my opinion, oh freaking well.

Yeah... I'm saying the dirty bird was lame as shit. You can call it your own though... that's you.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is right, whatever I say. It was my opinion and I didn't try and cram it down anyone elses throat. If you do not like my opinion, oh freaking well.

Looking for some attention apparently?

PhxRam

This crap right here, is LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

I have NEVER looked for attention. It is merely telling some rook to step down without knowing any facts before telling me I am on the wrong board.

It seems like YOU are the one who wants to stir some shit SON.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I have NEVER looked for attention. It is merely telling some rook to step down without knowing any facts before telling me I am on the wrong board.

It seems like YOU are the one who wants to stir some crap SON.

Also, acting like you're better than a rook? Childish. Aside from that, you both are being jackasses. Let it die. You told him to move on, he didnt, and neither have you. Be the bigger man and end it or dont tell people what to do if youre not willing to do the same.

The dirty bird wasn't a team celebration. Bob N Weave was. They're totally different. Now you both need to take a timeout and comeback when you can act civil.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

It seems like YOU are the one who wants to stir some crap SON.

Wish you were here right now actually. dirty bird.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Now that was a fun celebration and I miss it. Too expensive to keep it up. The last time the GSOT Rams did it they were hit with a $90 K fine.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You certainly know how to bait me back into this. I will give you that.

So now you are threatening me? Classy dude.

You left out the "dirty bird" part though.

Not really the same effect when omitted really.

If you want to continue this... hit me up in a PM.

tempests

Hall of Fame
If I recall wasn't it Jeff Fisher and Tony Dungy leading the charge for that rule change suspiciously during the 2000 offseason?

Don't remember, but the entire league was pretty much against it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
hell the dirty bird was more entertaining
I agree.
0ap3000000425620_video_cp.jpg

PhxRam

Whatever you say dirty bird.
You are acting like a fucking child, throwing a barb at me when I am ready to walk away.

I thought the dirty bird was a better celebration then the bob and weave. BIG FUCKING DEAL. I wouldn't even have mentioned it until I was asked. As soon as I mentioned it you started with insults and threats.

Enjoy your celebration.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You are acting like a freaking child, throwing a barb at me when I am ready to walk away.

I thought the dirty bird was a better celebration then the bob and weave. BIG freaking DEAL. I wouldn't even have mentioned it until I was asked. As soon as I mentioned it you started with insults and threats.

Enjoy your celebration.

I'm doing the Bob-N-Weave right now.