No win, but game ball goes to...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The offensive line. What a performance to end the year. :clap:

Great game btw. Good battle. Of course Im disappointed, and u hope this regime won't settle for this shit which they haven't all year. I'm proud of the team this year though. KEEP IMPROVING. No drop offs, no bullshit. USE THE OFFSEASON. Let's rock the fucking league next year.

Happy holidays guys. Thanks for keeping the lights on another year Paul. I love this place.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, gotta go O-line too. Held their ground for sure, and kept Bradford clean for 2 straight games.

You're welcome, man. We'll be here for as long as I'm alive, so ... yeah. A few more years, anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Oline kept Bradford clean and helped the passing game considerably. The running game... Blah.

But hats off to this unit! Great effort and coaching!

It's been a long time since I felt this much pride with our team.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
X said:
Yeah, gotta go O-line too. Held their ground for sure, and kept Bradford clean for 2 straight games.

You're welcome, man. We'll be here for as long as I'm alive, so ... yeah. A few more years, anyway.
All our days are numbered, Bro. JK. Love you, man, and thanks for building this place where we can go and not have to listen to a bunch of morons who call themselves Rams fans. What a year,eh.
Next year is gonna be so much fun.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamsNation

Rookie
O line was straight baalin today,they gave Sam the time he needed to make the plays.Sam missed a couple I know he could hit 9/10 but that's the life of a QB.Next year should be fun boys the Rams are back!!!! The Rams are BACK!!!!