No SB GDT?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Holy shit, I knew some dirty bullshit was coming up, but I didn't think they would go that far. Fitting this franchise can't even lose with class.

A55VA6

Legend
Fuckin sore losers. lol what an embarrassment the Seahawks just made themselves.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Holy crap, I knew some dirty bullcrap was coming up, but I didn't think they would go that far. Fitting this franchise can't even lose with class.

What happened? I turned off the broadcast.

BTW, there's a a sequel coming out to "Sleepless in Seattle" - it's called "Stupid in Seattle."

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
All I can do is LOL. Their fans shitted on the Rams last year when that fight broke out in Seattle, calling them thugs and everything else you can think of. Now when they lose on the big stage they want to start acting out like little children. Fuck them and that's why I rooted for New England.

A55VA6

Legend
Seeing the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl.... it just warms my heart. :love:

Athos

Legend
I feel so good not having watched this, even though I missed Wussell's best Shaun Hill impersonation, any Brady knob slobbering, and the fact that GoodHell will in now way shape or form punish his DNA rifle fighting mates for yet more cheating.

All's well for not watching hell itself come knocking.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Fuck you Wussell Wilson and Cheat Camel, your luck just ran out! And congratulations to belliCHEAT, there's another *win for you guys.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
All I can do is LOL. Their fans shitted on the Rams last year when that fight broke out in Seattle, calling them thugs and everything else you can think of. Now when they lose on the big stage they want to start acting out like little children. freak them and that's why I rooted for New England.

I didn't root for New England, I'm constitutionally incapable of that. But it is kind of nice seeing the 'Hawks get their just desserts, especially when it was there for the taking and they blew it harder than a mid-90's Madonna in an NBA locker room.

It's going to be very interesting now watching how the NFL handles the Deflate-gate investigation, if they don't punish the Patriots, it's going to looks like favoritism, and if they do punish them they are going to basically be admitting they cheated to get to the big game. And for Goodell to be stupid enough to be photographed with Kraft the night before the AFCC? Yeah, good lock, icehole, you deserve all the sh!t you're going to catch.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The best part of that Superbowl was undoubtedly the part where ... the seahawks lost !!!

6a01348745e23f970c01538f2ceab9970b-200pi

Athos

Legend
Oh, my, god.

Why do I have trolling bandwagon Cheatriot fans in life? :sick:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
freakin sore losers. lol what an embarrassment the Seahawks just made themselves.
I'd be a sore loser too if I was playing a team that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I thought it was a good game, even though I had no team to root for I was on the edge of my seat in the closing minutes. Only way It could have been better is if the Rams were in it, and of course won.