No Rams in Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That hurts man. I really feel bad for them, especially when the Chiefs have 5 Pro Bowlers.

Of course the alternates haven't been named yet, plus there's those players that will play in the SB or decide not to go. But no 1st choicers.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, it's pretty shitty. But it is what it is. Half the players get in on name alone. RG3 over Brees? Yeah right.

I don't really care about the Probowl much to be honest. Let the 49ers and Seahawks enjoy their moment in the sun. They can remember fondly about it when we're beating their asses and leading the division next year.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We should have had some, but when the fans vote the RAMS don't register with most fans. I could care less about the pro bowl. Most guys pass playing in it because they want to start rehab, surgeries, etc. It's nothing more than a glorified vacation for the players and their families.

nittany ram

Rookie
Hopefully the Rams will be able to channel this into extra motivation against the Seahawks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not the game I care about, it's the honor of being recognized as being the best of the best at your posistion.

I really felt for these guys, working as hard as anybody in the league, an improved year...and yet nothing. Not even a "snub" mention.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a head scratcher for sure. KC?

Please.

How does Jenkins not get in? Dude was an endzone magnet.
Stupid popularity contest. Next year I'm hacking that site and filling it with Rams.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
X said:
That's a head scratcher for sure. KC?

Please.

How does Jenkins not get in? Dude was an endzone magnet.
Stupid popularity contest. Next year I'm hacking that site and filling it with Rams.

Just post a script here we can run that'll vote automatically for the Rams.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I crazy? I thought Jenkins would get in for sure. :evil:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
A goofy popularity contest. It's annoying and I wish some of those dudes would have made it, but seriously? Jeff Saturday? JPP? Gronk hasn't played half the season. Tamba Hali is a stand up pass rusher and only has 9 sacks...brilliant!