No points allowed the last 24+ Minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let that sink in for a minute. AD, Von, A’Shawn and the boys shut it down after the field goal at 10:15 in the 3rd.

Very similar to the 49ers game, but without the weapons on Offense.

Lets never forget this effort and how they shut it down when the offense needed it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd like to think I played a small part in it. My daughters were coloring on these small pictures. I look at the last drawing they flipped in front of where I was sitting, it was a Bengal cub. I immediately flipped it back over and didn't hear as much of a roar from their offense.

Not saying we did anything, but if you believe in superstitions....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
A'Shawn was unbelievable this entire post season. He's a must resign if we can.
I think we have him for 1 more year, but not sure after his original deal was reworked because of Covid

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah at halftime that is what I expected because it's what they had done to that point. Knew it would be tough without OBJ but this defense locks down as the game gets more serious.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's great because he's becoming a real force and paired with Gaines makes us tuff to run on
You beat me to the punch. Those two play their ass off lined up next to each other.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A'Shawn and his ability to play the run was instrumental in that final 24 mins.
They were all fantastic! The pass rush, the coverage, the run D...all of it!
And how about Gaines helping Donald out on that crucial 3rd and 1 on their last drive. HUGE play.