No play-action during game??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Did anyone see us use play-action during the game? I don't believe we saw any...

I found that interesting, I wonder if they're keeping our play-action game under wraps or if we're moving away from it. I hope it's the former and not the latter.

I definitely wanted to see how Goff looked turning his back to the defense.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm pretty sure it's just us running the most basic plays during preseason. I can't imagine an offense built around the run game that never uses play-action.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did anyone see us use play-action during the game? I don't believe we saw any...

I found that interesting, I wonder if they're keeping our play-action game under wraps or if we're moving away from it. I hope it's the former and not the latter.

That is Boras's bread & butter.--Tavon & Gurley.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its hard to sell play action when you are down 14-0 in the first quarter

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The only pa I recall was on the Cooper drop. Otherwise, not in the vanilla game plan.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Basic stuff....Vanilla...KISS...just to get the unknowns up to speed...and see what they can do, without the confusion of a long, drawn out play call with play-action & MINimal motions......I woulda ran slant's, fly/streak/go patterns, and outs...ONLY....see who can get open, who can make a catch...who can throw it...accurately & on time...with max protection so no one gets hurt...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

It's Pre-Season! Everything on Offence and Defense is going to be VERY Vanilla!!;):(