LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
641_1000.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Cat woman (this one), and batgirl totally did it for me back in my 12 and under years. I was crazy about Batgirl when I was five.

Julie Newmar was the best! Funny and sexy. Eartha Kitt was too scary. Lee Meriweather was too vanilla. Then again compared to the Sears catalog catwoman wins!

That's funny. I remember leafing through the Sears and JC Pennies catalogs and going very slowly as I got to the women's underwear/bra section. That was way before Victoria Secret catalogs.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Tonight...

I got a girls number that I've been wanting to get for a lonnnng time! HECK YAH!

Good night gents!

bnw

Pro Bowler
This thought came straight from my soft spot........who was the first major booty model I'd say at least 15 years ago? I remember she dated Jeff Garcia. Wonder what that booty looks like these days? That was a lot to fight gravity.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
This thought came straight from my soft spot........who was the first major booty model I'd say at least 15 years ago? I remember she dated Jeff Garcia. Wonder what that booty looks like these days? That was a lot to fight gravity.
First one I really remember was Vida, don't know that she dated Garcia. He ended up marrying a playmate IIRC.

cDyZGSaMDW1fqGv8jyMn8Pk1P4SkZWkUN37mkZzw6YqoWQ3sG6ptq3m2tI6U1ZkzEXtyieAv0glXEZ.jpg

bnw

Pro Bowler
First one I really remember was Vida, don't know that she dated Garcia. He ended up marrying a playmate IIRC.

cDyZGSaMDW1fqGv8jyMn8Pk1P4SkZWkUN37mkZzw6YqoWQ3sG6ptq3m2tI6U1ZkzEXtyieAv0glXEZ.jpg

Thats her! Thanks! I was wrong about Garcia. She dated Jeremy Shockey.

Last edited: