No one gloating eh? lolol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm surprised not to see @DaveFan'51 or @OC--LeftCoast gloating :cool: Jk JK guys..

Congrats to you both and others who took the Cheatriots.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wait until next year.. :shades:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm surprised not to see @DaveFan'51 or @OC--LeftCoast gloating :cool: Jk JK guys..

Apparently I didn't put enough on those those guys (dog gone Dave bushwacked the both of us:notworthy:) just couldn't bring myself to do it, so in typical fashion I dumped 500 mil on the under...was looking pretty good until the 28 pt 2nd qtr:ROFLMAO:

Shoulda took my advice on the over amigo!!:D I tried telling ya...

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure I took your advice on the under after I had already put 10M on the over.. lolol Nah man, I kept hearing the local pundits saying that they thought the score would be like 23-16. Then I head many national pundits saying the under.. It wasn't you, but you helped.. lolol Guess I should have went with oddsharks.com computer prediction. They had NE like 36 to 35.5. I've went with that damn computer before and did nothing but lose.

That said I did good on my prop bets but that was about it. Me and the Mrs. still had fun watching the game. She was for Seattle too. Hell, that and because I'm an NFC guy is why I bet Seattle. Damn, Dave is over 4 billion now eh?? We'll catch his arse next year. :cool: Peace.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah, 50 mil on the over for the anthem (I knew I was sunk the second I saw the artist:D) lost the stinkin coin toss, I guess I was a little too "merry" dropping the big one on the under, wasn't the way I planned it:whistle:

It was fun tho!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yeah, 50 mil on the over for the anthem (I knew I was sunk the second I saw the artist:D) lost the stinkin coin toss, I guess I was a little too "merry" dropping the big one on the under, wasn't the way I planned it:whistle:

It was fun tho!

It went over.. The anthem. If Gator din't give that to us he is wrong. Just saying.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
To tell you the truth I didn't time it, I figured she wasn't really dragging it out so...

One thing I do know is I took the over and lost:)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Apparently I didn't put enough on those those guys (dog gone Dave bushwacked the both of us:notworthy:) just couldn't bring myself to do it, so in typical fashion I dumped 500 mil on the under...was looking pretty good until the 28 pt 2nd qtr:ROFLMAO:

Shoulda took my advice on the over amigo!!:D I tried telling ya...
I was sweating it all the way to the end, I had about 550 on NE over 24.5 and Seattle under 24.5 with about 13 other bets I ended up winning! Lucky Day! I'm sure you and @Dagonet and I will be going at each other next year! until then!:p:D

Thanks Dag!! I was thinking of "Gloating" But unfortunately My Grand-Daughter got real sick Monday and I've been dealing with that! She's fine NOW!!
Next Year? I'll seriously try to whoop you guy's arsses!!:p:ROFLMAO::D;):cool:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To tell you the truth I didn't time it, I figured she wasn't really dragging it out so...

One thing I do know is I took the over and lost:)
Ditto on this! If I had Won this one, or the 'Hags had gotten more than 1 sack, I'd be Sitting on Top of the "Rich List" ahead of @bluecoconuts, which is what I was Trying to do with my Final Season Bets!! I'll be looking foreword to next seasons contest gentlemen!!:D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ditto on this! If I had Won this one, or the 'Hags had gotten more than 1 sack, I'd be Sitting on Top of the "Rich List" ahead of @bluecoconuts, which is what I was Trying to do with my Final Season Bets!! I'll be looking foreword to next seasons contest gentlemen!!:D

The anthem went over guys.. On all reports I have heard. it was like 2:25?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Question.. Does bluecoconuts wager or does he just get ROD $$$ for posting. For example, I know my friend Bonifay doesn't wager, but he has a ton of ROD $$$ for posting. :)

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Well senor Dave, if poor @Dagonet hadn't been "pumped":whistle: over Pete's inadvertent "Shotty" moment, my guess is he'd be sitting pretty also, my gawd that had to suck:ROFLMAO: talk about having the rug pulled out from under you.

Still you are the man, you came, kicked ahss and took names so congrats and ...well...wait till next year! (spoken like a true Ram fan)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The anthem went over guys.. On all reports I have heard. it was like 2:25?
Does this mean we'll get paid on this bet!?

Question.. Does bluecoconuts wager or does he just get ROD $$$ for posting. For example, I know my friend Bonifay doesn't wager, but he has a ton of ROD $$$ for posting. :)
Their are several Gentleman, ie. Bluecoconuts, RamBill, Mr. St. Louis. who I have never noticed making a Bet!
Well senor Dave, if poor @Dagonet hadn't been "pumped":whistle: over Pete's inadvertent "Shotty" moment, my guess is he'd be sitting pretty also, my gawd that had to suck:ROFLMAO: talk about having the rug pulled out from under you.

Still you are the man, you came, kicked ahss and took names so congrats and ...well...wait till next year! (spoken like a true Ram fan)
Thanks for the kind words! Next year will be Fun, because the Rams WILL, at least make it deep into the Play-Offs!