No OL injuries! This, I declare!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Who will join me in my declaration that there shall be no OL injuries this year? 5 men start 16 games each and play all the way through!

Why? Because in the words of the late, great Owen Hart, enough is enough and it's time for a change!

No more having to bring in guys that weren't even playing football on opening day! No more reshuffling! No more Native American Burial Ground under the Ed curses! This year, no injuries!

(note: This is a declaration, not a decree. Last time I decreed, I got a nasty letter from X's lawyers.)

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
You've doomed us all! Are you mad!? :cautious:

EDIT: Didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th to boot why Boffo!?!?!?

Last edited:
Who will join me in my declaration that there shall be no OL injuries this year? 5 men start 16 games each and play all the way through!

Why? Because in the words of the late, great Owen Hart, enough is enough and it's time for a change!

No more having to bring in guys that weren't even playing football on opening day! No more reshuffling! No more Native American Burial Ground under the Ed curses! This year, no injuries!

(note: This is a declaration, not a decree. Last time I decreed, I got a nasty letter from X's lawyers.)

Take your vitamins, say your prayers, and drink your milk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All those in favor of Boffo's declaration?

rodriguesmeeting_t607.JPG

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, with your declaration and my decree, we should be all set.

Championship.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, with your declaration and my decree, we should be all set.

Championship.
Yes, but the problem is we're taking all the good de- words.

Unless the rest of the board gets on the ball pretty soon, we're gonna have one guy making delousings and another making decoupage. ;)

FRO

Legend
If our line is healthy and plays to a level in which they are capable of I think our offense will have no problems. Last year Jake met all expectations at LT. He was great for is. Barksdale was solid at RT and Roger at RG looked like an all pro. Gregzilla looks like he can be Larry Allen 2.0 at OG and Wells is a great QB for the o-line.

SierraRam

Recreational User
You have my vote. It was definitely a key to our Super Bowl win. We were virtually injury free everywhere - except Trent Green

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Noooooooo.... Yes?