No more enhancements in my message box

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I'm not sure if I’m using the right terminology, but all the features at the top of my message box, such as bold, italics, color choices, links, smilies, etc. are all light gray and inaccessible. The only features that open are the three vertical dots and the brackets on the right.

Have I screwed up my settings? How to fix?

Thx

Edit: I just realized I only have this issue on my iPad. The features work on my phone or laptop, so this has to be something I did on my iPad, no?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm not sure if I’m using the right terminology, but all the features at the top of my message box, such as bold, italics, color choices, links, smilies, etc. are all light gray and inaccessible. The only features that open are the three vertical dots and the brackets on the right.

Have I screwed up my settings? How to fix?

Thx

Edit: I just realized I only have this issue on my iPad. The features work on my phone or laptop, so this has to be something I did on my iPad, no?

I suspect it is this. Check it out. Let us know!