No fury like that of a woman scorned by the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Another clueless, ungrateful, greedy beeotch running her mouth and embarassing her husband at work! Greed knows no boundaries!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mrs-grimes.jpg
B1dwEEQIQAAZqaa.jpg
Sorta makes you appreciate Brenda now, eh? lul.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Seeing things like this just makes me want to get married less and less lol. I don't know how these guys making this much money get married anymore. I hope they have that prenup.

iced

Seeing things like this just makes me want to get married less and less lol. I don't know how these guys making this much money get married anymore. I hope they have that prenup.

its called being young and stupid..

i made that mistake when i was 22 by getting married to a girl i thought i was in love with...

7 years later i'm glad i divorced the whore 3 years ago and am lucky that I found my current GF, who absolutely adores me... Also helps to have input from your friends - i didn't quite fully realize what I had now without my best friend pointing out to me

the difference?

Part of it is bad luck, but its mostly who you pick..

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
Mouthy trophy wife sounds like yet another bimbo that wants to go on "Real Housewives" of blah, blah, blah, cheating, drunken, drug snorting, phony, pea-sized brain idiot.

*Is reminded every day now that Jimmy fucking Ballgame joined that horse trash recently.*

:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:
:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Imagine if your Grimes and you have to go to work after your loud mouth wife goes off like that? The ribbing he's gonna get from teamates. I make like 0.05% of what he makes, and I would file for divorce if my wife pulled that crap.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Where would you rate the embarassment level of her comments compared to Rex Ryan's nonsense about how Donald couldn't hold Richardson's jock? Those must have been awkward defensive practices at the Pro Bowl...