No fury like that of a woman scorned by the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
28b5oxi.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/26/brent-grimess-wife-goes-off-on-the-nfl/

Brent Grimes’s wife goes off on the NFL
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 26, 2015

Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes played well in the Pro Bowl on Sunday, but he was not named the game’s Most Valuable Player. That has Grimes’s wife very unhappy.

As a result, Miko Grimes went off on an epic Twitter rant against the NFL on Monday afternoon, starting off with complaints about Grimes missing out on the Pro Bowl MVP award but then veering toward discussions of more serious issues like domestic violence and concussions.

Miko Grimes started by saying that she believes the reason Brent Grimes wasn’t named Pro Bowl MVP is that he took a day off from Pro Bowl practice to be with her while she had emergency oral surgery. Miko said Brent asked coach Jason Garrett for permission to miss the practice and that the permission was granted, but that the NFL was angry at Grimes and froze him out of the MVP award as a result.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

There is NO REASON ALL ALL why Brent Grimes shouldnt have been MVP of the defense!!! NONE!!!! Do u hear me??????

Of course, it could just be that another Pro Bowler, J.J. Watt, also had an excellent game, and he was chosen as the defensive MVP as a result. But Miko Grimes sees something much more sinister at play. In a series of profane tweets, Miko Grimes lashed out at the NFL for what she sees as hypocrisy, and she said that she has information about violations of the league’s concussion policies.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

Im contemplating naming SEVERAL players that the @nfl violated the concussion rules with players but that would take down ppl i care about.

Miko Grimes also wants fans to know that players’ contracts aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be, because players can be cut long before they earn the full value of their contracts.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

Brent signed a 4yr 32M contract with 16M guaranteed. U better beleve he wont see that other 16M! They can opt out after the guaranteed.

And Miko Grimes is warning the NFL that if her husband isn’t treated properly, she’ll air the league’s dirty laundry.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko

Yall better PRAY i dont get a real voice in these streets or im airing this whole league out! @nfl i know where the bodies are buried! TRUST

Roger Goodell, you’ve been warned. You don’t want to get on Miko Grimes’s bad side.

jjab360

Legend
Auditioning for the next season of Football Wives or whatever trash they put on tv nowadays, I take it.

Go sit down somewhere and stop embarrassing your husband.

And fyi, yes everbody knows that the concussion protocol has been violated multiple times in the past and nobody gives a shit, everybody knows that most players are likely to only see the guaranteed money in their contract, and yes Grimes had a good game but so did Watt and it's not even close who the bigger name is. Get the fuck over it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
/popcorn.

Hell, lemme get to my recliner...

It used to be all drama, no substance. These days, it's all the more likely that the gold-digging, lying douche bag is the NFL...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sigh. Only thing I'm happy to see is that she was intelligent enough to realize that exposing players who didn't go through the protocol probably wasn't a bright idea.

And no, I don't think you know where the real bodies are buried.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
What is with NFL wives and wanting to be loud and throw their imaginary weight around? Of all the pointless, far from the point reasons to go off, this is the most pointless.

fearsomefour

Legend
What a tool.
Complaining about the employer of your husband being able to opt out of 50% of $32M in pay.....pay she did nothing to earn....makes her look like what she probably is.
A whiny entitled B.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It's her time of the month...heard her @Aunt Flo is pissed the fuck off. #nflbitchesofthenflonlifetime2015

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
@ Mike grimes just so you understand throwing out info in contracts that most 5 years olds already understand doesn't make you sound smart

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
This shit reminds me of being back in the military and officers wives shooting there mouths off that they should be saluted the same as there military spouses. GTFOH know your role and go shopping for bejeweling supplies you NFL dependaponamous

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well at least now she'll be taken seriously when she tweets something. Oh wait! #seennotheard

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wow.
I had no idea.

Grimes must be proud of his wife to sti.....