No first round swap: JT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1
I'm told by Rams that Bradford-Foles trade does NOT involve swap of first-round picks.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Still gutted as I don't have any faith in Foles but at least that sounds more reasonable from a business perspective.

There's also this that suggests we will get picks, not the other way round.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...port-rams-trading-sam-bradford-for-nick-foles

Report: Rams trading Sam Bradford for Nick Foles
By Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com

March 10, 2015 4:07 pm ET

The Rams are trading quarterback Sam Bradford to the Eagles for quarterback Nick Foles, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. ESPN's Adam Schefter said the deal was "on the verge" of getting done and that the Rams also would receive draft-pick compensation.

Bradford has played just seven games over the past two seasons due to devastating knee injuries. He's scheduled to make $13 million in 2015.

Foles was so-so in eight games last season after a breakout 2013 in which he threw 27 touchdowns against two interceptions. He's scheduled to earn $1.5 million in 2015.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Here's hoping we build the kind of O-line for him we never built for Sam. Good luck to both.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Schefter is saying Rams would receive compensation ... Which is it already???

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The Snisher regime is looking awfully good right now in my eyes! :banana:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Rams get
Foles
4th rd this year
And 2nd next year

Iggles get