No doubt in my mind the Rams will win NFC West IF they can stay relatively Healthy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Maybe, I am too optimistic but I honestly think if the Rams don't lose key players (Bradford, Quinn, Long, Britt, Stacy, etc) during the season the Rams will win the NFC West! At least in my opinion, the Rams have quality starters and some very solid depth and should be a very exciting and talented team this season!

MFaulk107

The Realness
Being optimistic I see us finishing 1St or 2ND, realistically I see 2ND or 3Rd. Our defense is going to be brutal, but our offense(mostly our receiving corps) has GOT to be clicking for us to win. Our division lost some key players with us not really losing anyone key which is great!

Also gotta remember this is the NFL, where teams go from 2-14 to playoffs and vice versa.

RamWoodie

Legend
I need to see the 2nd and 3rd preseason games...before I start making any predictions.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think we CAN win the NFC west, but I don't know if we will. I would predict 2nd place though. I think SF will have a bit of a slump. Harbore's antics are wearing thin there.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I think this is Bradford's year. He's got some weapons and they're dedicated to running the ball. I hope 49ers and Seahawks fans get sick to their stomachs due to the season Sam has.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I would love to see us win this division. .... Go Rams....;)

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Now that Sam has the talent to be successful, I can definitely see him leading us to the promise land!

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I would love to see us win this division. .... Go Rams....;)
This why I think we may have a shot....49ers- ilb Bowman (arguably they're best defensive player if not they're most productive) until after week 7 bye. Aldon Smith avoided jail time but most certainly will be punished by NFL. Dorset lost for year.... yes they have good depth but there is a reason these guys were starters....Hawks- still haven't fixed right side of oline....wrs are just average as a group.....they're leading sack man was Bennett with 8.5 sacks....42 team total sacks (pass rush over hyped?)...plus they lost cb's no..2 and 3 in free agency. .... Cards.... H-Badger still working way back... oline worst in division. .....loss of ilb Washington (suspension) the year a big loss..... lol a chance for us..... just my thoughts. ...what do you think? Lol

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Give me some kool aid.
kool-aid.jpg

Agree 100% with the OP.

AZRamsFan93

The OP said "no doubt we win".

I am too old and seen too much to have "no doubt" regardless of injury status. Au contraire mon frere, there is MUCH doubt for most of us that are not GUZZLING the Kool Aid brand drink mix.

Don't get me wrong - I will be as happy as a little kid getting his first bike from Santa if they do, but "no doubt" is a stretch.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The OP said "no doubt we win".

I am too old and seen too much to have "no doubt" regardless of injury status. Au contraire mon frere, there is MUCH doubt for most of us that are not GUZZLING the Kool Aid brand drink mix.

Don't get me wrong - I will be as happy as a little kid getting his first bike from Santa if they do, but "no doubt" is a stretch.

6a00e54ef4eb1e8833012876e88b1a970c-320pi

:sneaky:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Maybe, I am too optimistic but I honestly think if the Rams don't lose key players (Bradford, Quinn, Long, Britt, Stacy, etc) during the season the Rams will win the NFC West! At least in my opinion, the Rams have quality starters and some very solid depth and should be a very exciting and talented team this season!

That's my take as well. If we stay healthy, I think we win the division. Seattle and SF have had far MORE health than we have over the years and statistically, that's unsustainable over the long run. I think it's probable that we get healthy and they have a run of injuries.

In that case, I think we win the division.

We've certainly had enough seasons where we've been decimated by injuries and they've been healthy. Time to turn things around.

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
This year will end one of two ways:

Woo Hell Yea Hoo we got a great year out of #8 and 2015 can't get here soon enough.
or
Do we draft a QB in the 1st in 2015.

Come'on SAM!!

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
This year will end one of two ways:

Woo Hell Yea Hoo we got a great year out of #8 and 2015 can't get here soon enough.
or
Do we draft a QB in the 1st in 2015.

Come'on SAM!!