No Dalvin Cook vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
8 Mile Eminem GIF by SBS Movies

we play who we play, but all my ramily put your ****** hands up and ride wit me. hahahahha

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Vikings have excellent depth at RB Alexander Mattison & Wayne Gallman, but they're not Cook.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time I was excited about somebody not playing RB against us was the Titans game. I'm not going to fall for that again.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yeah, Mattison runs hard. He is not a big break away threat like Cook but our Rams better strap on our helmets 'cuz he's gonna bring it.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still wary. Backups seem to have a history of bringing it to us.

Jim Druckenmiller, anyone? :not:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I feel like the Rams have traditionally had more problems defending the quicker/one cut & go backs more than the balanced/power backs. I think that's due to the quality and breed of LB's we've had. Littleton had closing speed but besides him our LB's have struggled containing the scat back types.

Example would be, i think Hendo would have good success vs our guys over a guy like Sony.

Cook kind of has it all. I'll take it. Anyone know anything about the style of running their backups bring to the table?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pretty sure he still has a chance to play, he's just on the stupid list for now....

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Pretty sure he still has a chance to play, he's just on the stupid list for now....
Don't think so.

There are reports that Cook is un-vaccinated. If he's Covid-positive, he has to sit-out 10 days. If he's a Close-Contact, I believe the rule is that an un-vaccinated / Close-Contact has to sit-out 5 days. Either way, he's out.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I dunno..... I'm gonna stick with my original statement.....

J/k.... The talking heads mentioned he could still come off list earlier, but as usual, they were less informed than my ROD homies.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
As long as we have the right personnel defending the run we'll be fine. I don't want to see us trot out 2 DT, 2 OLB, a MLB, and 6CBs against a full back and 2 blocking TEs.

Actually thought against Seattle we did better with mixing up coverages, so that should serve to help us as well.

Let's get our backfield at least 25 touches, maybe a sweep or two, and let's bring home the victory!