No Chance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr180

UDFA
This offensive line has no chance in providing any kind of protection for Hill or running lanes for Mason, Cunningham, or Stacy. For years, we've been amazed at the lack of WR talent on this team, and when we finally have some studs, the OL gets overwhelmed by FREAKING 4-man rushes! We need to seriously reevaluate our OL scouting personnel and methods. Do we need to go get Coach Hanifan?

FRO

Legend
We just need to add talent to our line. It's the weakest link on the team. We can't win with this group.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I have no faith in this line protecting with Wells and Joseph on the interior.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, the team is almost done with a complete overhaul.
The oline is next.
It's a good sign that the organization tried to move up to get Martin in the last draft. EVERYONE knows it's an issue.
I highly expect to see serious attention given to our oline this offseason.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This offensive line has no chance in providing any kind of protection for Hill or running lanes for Mason, Cunningham, or Stacy. For years, we've been amazed at the lack of WR talent on this team, and when we finally have some studs, the OL gets overwhelmed by FREAKING 4-man rushes! We need to seriously reevaluate our OL scouting personnel and methods. Do we need to go get Coach Hanifan?

Yes coach Hanifan
NEXT

fearsomefour

Legend
Seeing as how the Oline makes up nearly have the offensive players on every play if its not working well as a unit....well, it's looks like this group.
Against good Ds the Rams Oline usually has no ability to impose their will at all. This leads to one dimensional play calling.
There have been a few good games but more often than not the O doesn't function well.
I am captain obvious with this post but the area focus this offseason should be clear enough.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Rams need a new C, ROG, RT, and starting to think a LT too. Robinson has to step it up next season. Starting to think the Rams should have trading back and took Martin instead of Robinson. And don't tell me that a good RG will make Barskdale better.
The offense also suffers greatly from offensive plays that are not designed to allow for holes when running the ball and open receivers when throwing the ball.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think you have to fix the line before you can look at a new QB. If we don't, the rookie QB will not develop into a quality pocket passer by virtue of scrambling for his life on every play and Bradford would be at a greater risk of yet another injury. Scott Wells and Davin Joseph have cost us at least 2 or 3 games this season. Obviously, the OL free agent market is not a safe bet.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wells and Joseph are gone barring vet minimum salaries for depth. Change is coming. Long going down was huge, but he sucked to. He got our QB hurt, cut his @ss first.