Niners vs Rams - what are your plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'll be barging in the local 49er bar wearing my throwback Dickerson jersey! Cheering my team on, wish me luck guys. (The things I do for the Rams)

Out here in LA there are lots of 49ers fans. Some real some fake

Nate's pre-game prep:

Irish

Starter
Taking my wife to her first game with some friends. Haven't been to the dome in probably 10 years, SUPER PUMPED!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Going for a three hour disco nap now so it won't matter that I'm too pumped from a Rams win to sleep after. I start work three hours after the game ends so no booze unfortunately, although I'm gonna need a shitload of coffee tomorrow.

I hope we are 42-0 up at halftime so I can get an early night.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The Hooters by me has all you can eat wings tonight. So I'll probably get there an hour or two before the game and drink a few beers. I'll be avoiding ROD because of the "think before you post" bit.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sink into my armchair, put up the TV on full blast, ignore my girlfriend and watch Rams football.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It not for being a week night and all of us having to work tomorrow, we would be breaking out the Cuervo for shots when the Rams score.

I like Selassie's Rum discussion and might have to mix up a little punch: Capt Morgan Spiced Rum, Malibu coconut rum, orange juice, and pineapple juice. Good stuff!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Pre-game drinking is commencing in t minus 5 minutes... This is LetsGoRams signing off.

bluecoconuts

Legend
My class gets out at 6, so I'll sit in heavy traffic for an hour+ and listen on the radio until I get home and catch the rest on TV. Girlfriend is making chicken parmesan for dinner, so that's always good.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Smoking in the barn has begun (the Bradley smoker)
It's programmed to record so I just hang out for an hour after the game starts then I start the game and I can fast forward Gruden and commercials
Drinking lots of beer
49ers are Satans team
We must defeat evil TONIGHT !!
GO RAMS !!!!
image.jpg

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you're not in STL - we haven't seen the sun here in like 3-4 days!

lol nah in florida - we already a our rainy "month" ...now hurricane season looms (fun parties though! just stay sober long enough to see the first drunk guy piss into or fight the wind)

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you're not in STL - we haven't seen the sun here in like 3-4 days!

you jinxed me!!!

Sure enough with 2 1/2 hours to go,not only does it starting raining but its gushing and gusting! ugh!! had to go duct tape a trash bag over the outlet, move the smoker on my patio to by the front door and put towels around it lol

got bout 55 minutes left

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I was going to Game 3 of the ALCS. Now that it's postponed, kicking back and hoping the Rams can score a win and get this season on track.(y)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Brats and Hungarian Poppers here. Raining to much to do anything outside.. Man... @iced your stuff looks good again brother. You need to come up for a game sometime.. lol

Oh yeah many cold, frosty bud lights here, and jaegar ready for when we score. I will go to work still fooked up.. lol