Niners vs Rams - what are your plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kids coming over with spouses, getting pizza and wings to go with some Bud, Sam Adams, and Raspberry Ritas and watching a Rams victory!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be scaring my neighbors with screams of ALL kinds. You guys up in STL might even be able to hear me if the wind is blowing right.

I love Ram Monday Night games. Well, except having to listen to Gruden.

The rum will be going down fast no matter what's happening in the game.

Can't wait to see the GSOT players being recognized and the current team wearing the Best Football Uniforms of all time.

I'd like to finish this post with a "Fuck The Whiners".

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'll be scaring my neighbors with screams of ALL kinds. You guys up in STL might even be able to hear me if the wind is blowing right.

I love Ram Monday Night games. Well, except having to listen to Gruden.

The rum will be going down fast no matter what's happening in the game.

Can't wait to see the GSOT players being recognized and the current team wearing the Best Football Uniforms of all time.

I'd like to finish this post with a "freak The Whiners".
What's your rum of choice @Selassie I ?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cold pitcher of beer with some bourbon on the side.
Dart league also ,though I will be distracted by Harbaugh and krap crying and pouting. Hope I throw well.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Going to the Dome to root our team to victory! Cheap seats, upper deck and wearing my Holt 88 jersey. See you there!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
blacktoad.jpg Triscuit.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be in bed asleep. I'll record it though, stay off this site and watch it tomorrow evening.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Something of a rum lover myself. My (current) favorite is The Kraken, over ice but I've also done stints with Sailor Jerry & ginger ale, Flora de Cana on the rocks or with ginger ale and Goslings & soda. I'm pretty much always down to try another though, just can't pull it off on a school night cuz as Renee says "rum makes me dumb".

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Something of a rum lover myself. My (current) favorite is The Kraken, over ice but I've also done stints with Sailor Jerry & ginger ale, Flora de Cana on the rocks or with ginger ale and Goslings & soda. I'm pretty much always down to try another though, just can't pull it off on a school night cuz as Renee says "rum makes me dumb".

Hahaha

The original brown colored Captain Morgan spiced rum is my favorite like I said. Try it with a diet coke sometime,,, you gotta use diet.

I also like some of the stronger rums like Meyers, one from Jamaica that I can't seem to recall the name of, and a Cuban anejo rum that I can't buy in the US. These are strong though and they will make you seem stupid if you drink too many. LOL

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

LOL - from now on, BigRamFan, you can just call it 'rumb' then!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you like a drop of rum, get some Mount Gay. Top notch stuff.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What's your rum of choice @Selassie I ?
As an X, bartender, and Rum Lover, I Like "Meyer's Dark Rum!" It's thick, heavy bodied and has a flavor like no other Rum! Drink it with coke, way too strong for most people other wise! Had to butt-in, as I consider myself an expert on the subject!:D :D

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Leaving work early to catch the game at some local dive bar. Meeting a buddy there who is a huge whiner fan. Hoping for a big win tonight!

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Leaving work early to catch the game at some local dive bar. Meeting a buddy there who is a huge whiner fan. Hoping for a big win tonight!
I'm hoping your buddy has a miserable evening of watching football! (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man I've tried them all I think... and believe it or not my favorite is original Captain Morgan. I mix it with Diet Coke... nothing tastes as good to me, it has to be regular Diet Coke in the silver can.
Man - I better not show this to Becky with your pushing that aspartame poison and all. :D

Me? I'm going to be sneaking sips of Don Julio during intermissions and deciding which one of our twelve ales to drink in between. SO much want to be a happy drunk tonight. Other than that? Think I'll grill up some ribeyes.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I'll be barging in the local 49er bar wearing my throwback Dickerson jersey! Cheering my team on, wish me luck guys. (The things I do for the Rams)

Out here in LA there are lots of 49ers fans. Some real some fake