Niners vs Rams - what are your plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Invited some friends over and just threw this bad boy in the smoker - 7.4 lb brisket. Wish we had tailgate for this @LesBaker

brisket.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice @iced ! Wish we could be there. My goal for tonight is to stay sober enough to remember the 4th quarter and not feel like crap at work tomorrow. :)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I've got a fridge full of Sixpoint Bengali Tiger Pale Ales, a man-cave with a 50" 1080p TV, a beagle and a giant cat. Plus recorded TV shows about house decorating and renovating to keep Mrs. Dewey distracted.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Me and my beagle Flash are home alone tonight. One eye on the TV screen and the other on the game thread.

av1xkk.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
A little tailgating before the game - place yet to be determined, and I'll be in the dome loud and proud !!

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you're not in STL - we haven't seen the sun here in like 3-4 days!

lol nah in florida - we already had our rainy "month" ...now hurricane season looms (fun parties though! just stay sober long enough to see the first drunk guy piss into or fight the wind)

Last edited:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Me and my niner supporting friend are cooking some fried chicken with a side of good Ol American Budweiser and Scottish whiskey and are getting loaded till 4am when the game ends

Big Game

Living The Dream
Going to the Game...and bringing home a "W"!!! GSOT will be in the building it will be a fun night.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice @iced ! Wish we could be there. My goal for tonight is to stay sober enough to remember the 4th quarter and not feel like crap at work tomorrow. :)
Old Drinking adage: "If you want to play, you must be willing to pay!":D Being retired, I don't suffer from your problem:whistle:

69superbowl

Rookie
Kick the old lady out of the house, build a fort with the couch cushions and mostly watch with one eye closed. By the way Iced, that brisket looks great. A few ABTs for half time would be a nice touch.

Go Rams.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Going to the game with my two sons. Stoked!!!! I don't even know where our seats are yet but it really doesn't matter.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just sitting at home munching snacks, drinking a couple cold ones and grabbing my, er, uh...bag of chips. Yeah, thats what I'll do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Win or Lose and the Rams better win tonight with the uniforms.
img_4536.jpg