Niners in total disarray!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
It's disappointing to hear that Aldon didn't take it out on Kaeperdouche in practice. You know, like he could've "accidently" rolled into the back of his legs. Or that he was "blocked into" Kaepernick's head...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It's disappointing to hear that Aldon didn't take it out on Kaeperdouche in practice. You know, like he could've "accidently" rolled into the back of his legs. Or that he was "blocked into" Kaepernick's head...

That's just low I don't like the 49rs or crapondick but come on to wish someone to intentionally injure someone in any way is just low and juvenile At best

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
What a mess up there. Harbs got out at the absolute best time.
Yep, rats always know when to jump off the sinking ship, and that overrated prick that caused the mess is the biggest rat of them all. Over/under is two years when he ditches Michigan when the NCAA investigations start.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's just low I don't like the 49rs or crapondick but come on to wish someone to intentionally injure someone in any way is just low and juvenile At best

Maybe its not so much wishing harm on someone as much as what would you do in that situation. Hell I might wanna take a swing at the guy. Then again I might be afraid he would give her back!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
My comment is merely a joke; however, it is tasteless. I truely don't wish harm upon anyone. I apologize for my remarks.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow....Lets see:
e36a9efd6e43435adfd949e1b2e6d292.jpg

hmm, I'm not going outta my way to hit this....ESPECIALLY if Aldon is my FRIEND....I'm a multi-millionaire....these kind of
hoes
fall out of a tree at the next team party....Why create tension? @Alan , the thing is, you never know when a guy is really over someone, or is just talking tough around the guys, while secretly still dipping by, late night :cautious:;):cool::mustache:...So it's best to steer clear...Too many fish in the sea....But I feel ya, I got an ex right NOW that I wish I could dump on Colin Kap....Hell, Aldon too.....no, that is not blue font worthy, thats real talk......:shades:

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 forgetting how many you have to throw back:
Too many fish in the sea....
I understand about creating tension and I've seen it in action with one of my sons. He lost one of his friends because of that but now he's getting married to his friends ex-wife and they already have a new baby girl. So hitting on his friend's ex has worked out well for him. At least in the short term. I asked him how he felt about losing that friend and he said that it turned out he wasn't really a friend was he? There are two sides to that "don't let a woman come between you and your friend." Are you really his good friend if you let that happen? Are you claiming fishing rights to that woman in perpetuity? Do you really care anything at all about that woman if you don't want her to be happy even though you don't want her? I try and stay away from selfish attitudes like that. It's way too hard to find the woman for you or her to find the man for her to let a keeper go.

Now if your friend steals her from you and she cheats on you then he wasn't really a friend and she wasn't the one for you right? Good riddance to both of them in that case.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I really don't get most of you guys on this. I'd have been happy to PAY one of my friends to take my ex from me (just joking here). Unless I wasn't through with her and he stole her. That's completely different. Unless you're ashamed of something you did with her or while you were with her what's the problem? I must have seen something I really liked about her or she wouldn't have been my girlfriend and if my buddy sees that same thing and is happy with her then I'm happy for him. Just because the two of us didn't work out doesn't mean she's someone you don't have good feelings about. I see my ex-wife all the time and I want her to be happy. Being with someone I know will be good to her (my friend) is fine with me. Plus, I don't have to worry about seeing my friends wife/girlfriend and wonder what she looks like naked.

There's our Alan!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha great one.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I understand about creating tension and I've seen it in action with one of my sons. He lost one of his friends because of that but now he's getting married to his friends ex-wife and they already have a new baby girl. So hitting on his friend's ex has worked out well for him. At least in the short term. I asked him how he felt about losing that friend and he said that it turned out he wasn't really a friend was he? There are two sides to that "don't let a woman come between you and your friend." Are you really his good friend if you let that happen? Are you claiming fishing rights to that woman in perpetuity? Do you really care anything at all about that woman if you don't want her to be happy even though you don't want her? I try and stay away from selfish attitudes like that. It's way too hard to find the woman for you or her to find the man for her to let a keeper go.

Now if your friend steals her from you and she cheats on you then he wasn't really a friend and she wasn't the one for you right? Good riddance to both of them in that case.

Exactly. It's not like he drank his beer for god's sake. Lighten up.