niners fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

had

Rookie
So I work with some people who are niner fans. And this is what I get today.

I have to take it. But I hate it.

I can't even tell if I uploaded this picture correctly. I'm filled with hate and heartburn.

Attachments

• ram down.jpg
    ram down.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 255

had

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's pretty good. How did you get the picture to be in the post, as opposed to being an attachment to the post?

And yes, there are a surprising number of niner fans in SoCal these days. It's really something.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Right click the picture you want to put up and click on view image, it will take you to the source of the picture. once you have the source link go to imgur.com and upload via web. Once its uploaded on imgur it will give you options with links in them. Copy the "board/forum code" link and paste it in your post. :bigup:

had

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for the tips, LARAMS. I'm not too savvy with those terms you've used.

I'm kind of shocked more guys haven't replied to this thread. I've got niners fans in the wire over here. Everyday I get emails:

In yo faaaaaaaaaceeee!

And then some freaking meme. I got one about the Silence of the Rams, where Jody Foster's eyes are niner red.

It's not right.

I keep going back to an Isaac Bruce quote, back in the GSOT days, when the Rams were killing the niners. He said something to the extent of, 'they've gotta take it'.

It's hard to take.