Niners CB Chris Culliver arrested for Felony Hit-And-Run and Weapons possession

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

49ers CB Chris Culliver was arrested in San Jose, California Friday for felony hit-and-run and weapons possession.

According to the police report, Culliver hit a bicyclist early Friday morning and fled the scene. An eyewitness who saw the accident followed Culliver and attempted to block his vehicle from leaving, where he allegedly got out of his car and threatened the witness with brass knuckles. Culliver is currently being charged with felony reckless driving causing an injury, felony possession of brass knuckles, and a misdemeanor hit-and-run for striking the vehicle. The 49ers have released a statement and are aware of the incident. Culliver will be subject to the NFL's personal conduct policy and could be facing a suspension.

Source: KTVU.com
Mar 28 - 7:11 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6624/chris-culliver

RamzFanz

Damnit
Why are people so stupid? You stop and show remorse and buy your way out. You run you go to jail and lose your job.

Alan

Legend
He ran because he was probably drunk or on drugs at the time. He's their starting RCB and this could be a big blow to the Whiners.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He ran because he was probably drunk or on drugs at the time. He's their starting RCB and this could be a big blow to the Whiners.

after cutting carlos rogers, that leaves their top 2 corners tramaine brock and perrish cox.. :D

Alan

Legend
I hate it when bad things happen to the Whiners. I hope the Seahags don't follow this path.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm growing tired of the number of thugs in football. They get babied their entire lives because of their talent, and no one steps in and sets any solid boundaries. I thought coaching and parenting was about turning children into adults.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yeah, exactly. That's the problem. Druggies and drunks panic because they feel guilty. Stop. Act humble. BE SINCERE. Offer cash, lots of cash, and a ride. Don't wait for a response or be confrontational, pop the trunk, load the bike, apologize profusely, help them into the car, take them for medical assistance and pay for it, wait for them and look worried and humble, take them to your house to meet the family and have drinks. Follow up with a phone call and some free tickets.

It all goes away.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm growing tired of the number of thugs in football. They get babied their entire lives because of their talent, and no one steps in and sets any solid boundaries. I thought coaching and parenting was about turning children into adults.

I agree. I could never be proud of Leonard Little. He did ZERO time for a young girl's life, then he got caught drinking and driving again. It's BS that football and money are more important than a persons life. I can only hope he has made amends in some manner to the family.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ed-for-hit-and-run-possessing-brass-knuckles/

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver was arrested today and charged with two felonies, one for a hit and run and one for possessing brass knuckles.

KTVU reports that a car driven by Culliver hit a person riding a bicycle and fled. A witness followed Culliver’s Mustang, blocked it in and called police. Culliver allegedly got out of his car, threatened the witness with brass knuckles and then got back in his car and tried to flee, hitting the witness’s car in the process. Police arrived and arrested Culliver. The bicyclist was treated for minor injuries.

Culliver faces charges of felony hit and run and reckless driving causing an injury for hitting the bicyclist and misdemeanor hit and run for hitting the vehicle. He also faces a charge of felony possession of brass knuckles.

The 49ers have released the standard statement teams release when a player gets arrested.

“The 49ers organization is aware of the recent matter involving Chris Culliver,” the statement said. “We will remain in contact with Chris and the local authorities as we continue to gather the facts regarding this situation. As this is an ongoing legal matter, we will reserve further comment at this time.”

Culliver is best known for making anti-gay comments during a media event before last year’s Super Bowl. He later apologized.

The 25-year-old Culliver missed the entire 2013 season with a knee injury.

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz with a great plan:
Yeah, exactly. That's the problem. Druggies and drunks panic because they feel guilty. Stop. Act humble. BE SINCERE. Offer cash, lots of cash, and a ride. Don't wait for a response or be confrontational, pop the trunk, load the bike, apologize profusely, help them into the car, take them for medical assistance and pay for it, wait for them and look worried and humble, take them to your house to meet the family and have drinks. Follow up with a phone call and some free tickets.

It all goes away.
It's a great plan zz. I think it would work the majority of the time. Unless they recognize him and smell money. But then you're still better off than if you ran anyway.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's a great plan zz. I think it would work the majority of the time. Unless they recognize him and smell money. But then you're still better off than if you ran anyway.

Yeah, you definitely don't want to start out introducing yourself. It's like when Bill Cosby would go to buy a car. He would put on his most torn up clothes and dumb down his grammar. He even did a Cosby show based on that.

But then, when the time is right, you play the "you are now friends with a sports star card" and make that worth more. It would work on me. I'd rather have Issac Bruce as a bud I can call anytime than cash. Especially if he already gave me a load of cash and was SINCERELY sorry.

Of course, I'm a sick bastard, so I would ask him to be a clown at my 9 year old girls birthday party.

"Remember me? Yeah? I need a clown."

He does that, he's paid in full.

Where's my bike?

RamzFanz

Damnit

By the way, ZZ, that's clever.

Do you have a bike and Isaac Bruces address?

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz noticing my abbreviation:
By the way, ZZ, that's clever.

Do you have a bike and Isaac Bruces address?
Well, there are many with names close to yours and I figured you used those Zs to differentiate yourself so I did the same. Plus zz is short and I'm lazy. :LOL:
I hope you don't mind.

Your solution would work for me too. I actually meant to say that in my other response but I forgot. Which happens a lot at this time of night. :ROFLMAO:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Good. I hope the entire Whiners team gets arrested for code 91: Being a total tool. That will definitely cover Kaepernick, Aldon Smith, and Cabtree