Niners' Aaron Lynch Suspended First Four Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
i heard it reported on KNBR out of San Francisco this afternoon, and has been reported at NFL.com and other sources. Per league rules, Lynch will miss the first four regular season games for violating the leagues substance abuse program.

Lynch, much like the Rams Cameron Lynch was a pleasant surprise last year. Aaron Lynch was by far the only pass rushing bright spot for San Francisco, as an edge rusher. He had more sacks and hurries than all other Niners combined.

In addition to missing the season opener at home against the Rams, Lynch will miss important road games in Carolina and Seattle, then a home game against Dallas.

JRobinson

MiLB
He was a bad guy in college. De-committed from Florida State, went to Notre Dame, got in trouble there, and now SF. Dude has talent for sure, but gotta keep your head and that's something a lot of guys struggle with, and it ends up being their demise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Darn. Why did it have to happen to the Niners? I'm so sad.

If I need blue font here, you haven't been paying attention. Suck it whiner nation.

RamzFanz

Damnit
186606.gif