Niner Nation See Ram Games As 1,2 Most Winnable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Our good buddy David Fucillo finds our silly bunch to be a cakewalk sweep of both games.

In his recent NN 'column', he lists all the games on the Niner schedule from easiest to hardest. Jeff's kids list 1st and 2nd easiest.

Now, I do have things in perspective. Chip Kelly did not say this, nor any San Francisco writer of note. Fucillo's pen and his talents would have been unemployed prior to the era of new media. I get it.

This musing will not be noteworthy enough to make a locker room wall.

But as a Northern Californian I do find it amusing, and consistent with the level of respect the Rams still receive in the higher brow of the state. SOSAR as they say.

We see our guys as horned warriors. They see us as sacrificial lambs.

I cannot wait until a certain Monday Night in September. For then, Fucillo and the Whine and cheese crowd will taste our fury.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Our good buddy David Fucillo finds our silly bunch to be a cakewalk sweep of both games.

In his recent NN 'column', he lists all the games on the Niner schedule from easiest to hardest. Jeff's kids list 1st and 2nd easiest.

Now, I do have things in perspective. Chip Kelly did not say this, nor any San Francisco writer of note. Fucillo's pen and his talents would have been unemployed prior to the era of new media. I get it.

But as a Northern Californian I do find it amusing, and consistent with the level of respect the Rams still receive in the higher brow of the state. SOSAR as they say.

I cannot wait until a certain Monday Night in September. For then, Fucillo and the Whine and cheese crowd will taste our fury.

I'm in Northern California too.
What part are you in?
I'm in the Sacramento area....

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Rams were better last season, and will have added a QB - so obviously the 49ers schedule will be epically tough if the Ram games are the easiest on their schedule.

To be fair, the Rams schedule will be easier than theirs - the Rams get to play the 49ers, after all.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

#2.jpg
" But even Children know ...

49ers.jpg

.... And we'll see just who ....

broom.jpg
... Who!!

Overkill.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The 9ers are trash. Trust me, I'm their GM. They have a terrible o line. No wide receivers that are any good. Shaky at best QB play and a mediocre TE. And that's just the offense. They will struggle for 5 wins this year with that schedule. And 2 won't be from the Rams. The only thing they have going for them, is a lot of draft picks. Most of which are late round.