Nike Jerseys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
austin_jersey_fix.jpg

On the left is the current Rams throwback and on the right is the way that it should look. It just bugs the crap out of me and it's something I can actually point to that I know how to fix it. Unlike the rest of the team.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
How were ya'll able to get away with wearing different helmets? I thought the league rule (which is stupid) was that teams had to wear the same helmets all year. I know we can no longer wear our white throwbacks, and the bears had to just simply take the C off the sides.

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How were ya'll able to get away with wearing different helmets? I thought the league rule (which is stupid) was that teams had to wear the same helmets all year. I know we can no longer wear our white throwbacks, and the bears had to just simply take the C off the sides.
It was mentioned somewhere that these are the same "helmets" that the Rams wear every week but since they change the emblems/horns out every week anyway that they could substitute the yellow for the gold without the league getting it's panties in a twist.

Tampa Bay, for example, couldn't just switch helmets since the throwbacks are white and their regular helmets are pewter.

As bad as the current throwbacks look, I don't care if they bring them back. Do 'em right and I'm all for it. I want the real one's back on a regular basis but these things only barely resemble the '72 - '99 uniforms.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I have to agree with you! Sat behind a dude last night who had the original on and it looked good! Noticed it because I had the blueberry 88 on and his was 88 as well. Holt of course!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can you believe I got an email today from the NFLShop pushing Nike Rams gear to me and not at a discount? Really, 1-4 and seemingly on the way to the bottom and they still want full price?????????????o_O

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Oh...I see. That rule is beyond dumb, and doesn't make any kind of sense to me. I definitely like the Rams throwbacks. It's ashamed Nike decided to make those little changes.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Can you believe I got an email today from the NFLShop pushing Nike Rams gear to me and not at a discount? Really, 1-4 and seemingly on the way to the bottom and they still want full price?????????????o_O

I went to a local sports gear shop to buy my daughter a rams hoodie for the Niners game.

In the Jerseys they had 2. Austin and Sam. I asked for a Quick and she said, "who"? I then pointed out that Sam didn't make the team and she replies with, "really"?

The good news is that the discount rack was 100% Rams gear. I got a $50 long sleeve Nike shirt for $10 to wear to my $10 seats on $2 hot dog night. Sometimes losing has its rewards.