"Nightmare on Quinn Street"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
I absolutely love Aaron Donald, I do, but I think the league has forgotten a monster thats been chained up and not able to feed on opposing QB's !! I'm telling you he's a hungry beast that Wade's going to unleash this season! Nobody's talking what a healthy Quinn's going to be able to do under Wade's tutelage.

I think some NFC west QB's still have nightmare's to this day!

Check out the Best of Robert Quinn...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLccrTlITM

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I absolutely love Aaron Donald, I do, but I think the league has forgotten a monster thats been chained up and not able to feed on opposing QB's !! I'm telling you he's a hungry beast that Wade's going to unleash this season! Nobody's talking what a healthy Quinn's going to be able to do under Wade's tutelage.

It's sad, but his back has to prove he is still that beast we remember....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Beware of the Quinn!!!
giphy-werewolf-1456847108836.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Robert Quinn isn't old and thus far all reports seem to indicate he is looking fresh and healthy.

94 has fought through adverse stretches through out his life to become a state champion wrestler in HS(I think), a top 15 draft pick, a franchise single season sack record(Deacon Jones tho). I think there is a good chance he has a few more good/great years in him.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's sad, but his back has to prove he is still that beast we remember....

Yeah I am not holding out hope that he will be what he was, or even a 14-15 sack guy.

But if he creates pressure regularly that's fine.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

A true game wrecker if healthy. I hope he's healthy, and flourishes in this system. I think he will.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He is the key to making this defense elite . When he is healthy, this team looks totally different

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He is the key to making this defense elite . When he is healthy, this team looks totally different
When he's healthy, and teams are not allowed to hold him the entire game...and it has happened in many games. Your point, still right on.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just stay healthy Rob. Just that, and all will be well.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He apparently destroyed Whitworth with a spin move in the first rep of practice today. Whitworth had a lot of good things to say and mentioned he was one of the quicker rushers he has played against. Sounds like he hasn't lost much of his former self if he can just stay on the field.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
If Quinn and Donald are both healthy this will be an elite pass rushing defensive line. Here's hoping.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I think Quinn was wasted under former DC Williams. Quinn put up 19 sacks once he started rushing inside on stunts and twists. Not knowing whether he was rushing inside or out gave Quinn that advantage. Then Williams took over and sent him on that long looping rush over and over and over. It was heartbreaking. It had to be disheartening to Quinn.

Throw in the injuries and I was beginning to question if we would ever see Quinn return to form.

I sure hope he can handle this new defense, is healthy, and resurrects his career.
Double digit sacks? That would be nice.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
We definitely need someone to ignite the 'Thunder Storm' that Quinn & Long had.

jap

Legend
If Quinn and Donald are both healthy this will be an elite pass rushing defensive line. Here's hoping.

This is the doomsday combination I have been waiting to see ever since Aaron showed he was the Beast! in waiting from his rookie season. The Mighty One was hands down the most explosive pass rusher in the entire NFL during that 19-sack season and lining him up with Aaron, The Incredible Brock, Conner Barwin, 'Tree, Mark "Dr. Death" Barron, and Co. Is going to create nightmares for many opposing OLs, opposing backfields, and OCs. Jeff Fisher's ancient challenge to sack the NFL sack record could very well be under severe siege in the upcoming years beginning with this one, with the SonOfBum orchestrating the continuous assault. Be very afraid, NFL: The Horns are morphing into Battering Ram form . . . perhaps like they never have before.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope I'm wrong but I think teams have figured Quinn out . The tackle just let's him run past the QB and right out of the play . I've watched a lot of last year's games that I had taped and he was a non factor 95% of the time . It maybe a different story if he's healthy but he still needs to work on another move .

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I hope I'm wrong but I think teams have figured Quinn out . The tackle just let's him run past the QB and right out of the play . I've watched a lot of last year's games that I had taped and he was a non factor 95% of the time . It maybe a different story if he's healthy but he still needs to work on another move .

Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. Williams took over as DC the year AFTER Quinn put up 19 sacks. It took Quinn about 5 games to get his first sack. I kept screaming at the TV every week, "rush him inside!" Instead, play after play he ran that ONE move you're talking about.
Remember his first sack of the season? An inside rush vs the seahawks.

That hesitation that comes w/ not knowing which way Quinn is going=unstoppable. The LTs did not stand a chance in 2013.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When he's healthy, and teams are not allowed to hold him the entire game...and it has happened in many games. Your point, still right on.
I think it will be a lot harder for O-Lineman to get away with HOLDING Quinn the OLB than it was for them to Hold Quinn the DE!! JMHO

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Quin is the biggest reason I wish we could have talked Demarcus Ware into not retiring. I'd still love to see him at camp.

Ware would have been a great mentor for Quin. I think the move to OLB is going to help Quin and his back issues.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think Quinn is actually going to be better standing up, and it's harder to get away with holding when the refs can see exactly what's going on.