Nick Wagoner on Gurley, Austin, Chiefs rivalry, etc (ESPN)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wagoner loves to second guess everything Fisher does.

If it doesn't make sense to Nick or fit his understanding, it must be wrong..
It's getting old.

Under Fisher we have seen him field a team firing on all cylinders after one weeks worth of practice, in the middle of the season after looking horrible the week before.
This has happened multiple times. Why anyone would think that we are worse or not still improving is beyond me.

I'm still betting that our closed practices and odd approach in preseason is about winning vs. Seattle.

FrankenRam

Starter
Wagoner loves to second guess everything Fisher does.

If it doesn't make sense to Nick or fit his understanding, it must be wrong..
It's getting old.

You mean kinda like EVERYONE on this forum!?!?!? Shame on Nick.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You mean kinda like EVERYONE on this forum!?!?!? Shame on Nick.

Hey, don't include me.
For that matter, I'm not alone either.

Fisher has his flaws... but he has plenty of attributes too.
Spending all of one's time ragging about the flaws and paying no service to the positives isn't the same as being realistic.
Not understanding a HCs motives doesn't make the Coach wrong.

Nick should focus on being balanced, report on what is happening and if he can't do it without being snarky and pessimistic all the time than he isn't a very good sports reporter.

And ROD is for fan discussion. Hardly comparable imo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gzXb0Jg.jpg

[av]http://c.espnradio.com/s:5L8r1/audio/2540302/football_2015-08-31-150002.64k.mp3[/av]

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That's why we have Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, Pead, Watts, and Brown....depth baby! And we better keep them all....

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What does Nick Wagoner think of the ever-changing offensive line? He talks with Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr on the Fast Lane. He also talks about the emergence of WR Chris Givens and Nick Foles quality outing on Saturday night. Wagoner wonders why the Rams waited so long to swap Brown and Saffold at guard, which seemed to be something that should have been obvious from the beginning.

Listen to Wagoner Talk Rams